How did you find this site?

Lite

someone at another forum was inquiring about software and said something about nsane and I google it--and BAM! here I am. This was many years ago when it was still nsane productions and been coming here ever since. I still remember drinking beer and watching people arguing in the forums over software and tech :chug:

I don't remember precisely how I found this site, but I think it was most probably because of searching 'nsane' on the internet - I were searching for nsane designs for photoshop tutorials, and I found this site, it's most probably how I joined. I weren't interested in software until early 2010 so it couldn't have been that I joined for fixes, etc. And besides, I'm very proud to be a part of the nsane community here, it's so awesome lol :D

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

a good buddy of mine turned me on to this site. he can be a bit hard nosed and actually plain bad at times and consequently was banned from here, lmfao...he dont care and I found a cool site. I think his own mom banned him once, :D. Anyways thata how I found nsane

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was in search for hitmanpro and saw something in google that link is saying about crack so i signed up and i will say because it is great forum :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i just use google search some freeware...real freeware.

then i found nsaneforum free more ware.

:uhoh:

• 4 months later...

By searching 'technology forums entertainment' and this is what I found... Not exactly what I was looking for but I joined since this seemed an awesome community :D :D :P :P :P :D :D

Edited by Fluffy

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well i was searching a crack or patch for Internet Download Manager through Google there was a link to nsaneforums (Frontpage software updates) and i was there for patch