What is the best graphics card as of right now? it needs to be able to run 3D

also, these are my specs,

--Asus p5ke-wifi mobo

--Intel Q9300 quad core cpu 2.5 Ghz

--XFX nVidia 9800 GTX+ 512mb

--Kingston 4GB DDR2 ram

--Benq XL2410T

--Western digital 500Gb hdd

Does anything need to be upgraded to run newer graphics cards? mine is pretty old

Also I think there is something wrong with something somewhere in my system. I can't even run crysis on High without it lagging up. Can it be the CPU? What are your thoughts? If you guys can run a game like crysis on max settings, give me your specs

cheers guys

• Replies 4
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, I'd say you'd have to change is the processor and your graphics card as an example you could put a Q9550 at least if you find them, as well as the best option today I would say you looked a Geforce GTX 570 Ti with good refrigeration as a minimum, and to change your power supply by a single lane v12 with a minimum of 60 amps. Greetings, I hope you serve something that I am mentioning.

Best graphics card depends on your budget. How much are you looking to spend on a graphics card?

Best graphics card depends on your budget. How much are you looking to spend on a graphics card?

i am looking to spend up to and including 600$, but if there is something that is so overly expensive but oh so sweet, please let me know :)

Archived