Process Lasso 4.00.32 Patch

Chris`

Could somebody maybe upload the patch for me, when I click on it I get an error from IDM and get sent to a page telling me to wait 20 mins, I've disabled IDM and still the same problem, have been trying for 2 days. any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could somebody maybe upload the patch for me, when I click on it I get an error from IDM and get sent to a page telling me to wait 20 mins, I've disabled IDM and still the same problem, have been trying for 2 days. any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

here you go:

http://www.mediafire.com/

sharecode:?etujv5dc93fbvub

this patch works for even the new .33 build of Lasso as well. I got a serial but not sharing that...sorry. g/l

BTW...Im not stupid and I can read...I just dont give a fuck.

here you go:

this patch works for even the new .33 build of Lasso as well. I got a serial but not sharing that...sorry. g/l

Thank you very much!!

here you go:

sharecode: ?etujv5dc93fbvub

what are you referring to with this comment "BTW...Im not stupid and I can read...I just dont give a fuck. "???

here you go:

what are you referring to with this comment "BTW...Im not stupid and I can read...I just dont give a fuck. "???

I didnt play their little game of "sharecoding" the link.....but who cares, you got what you needed. Have fun.

here you go:

I didnt play their little game of "sharecoding" the link.....but who cares, you got what you needed. Have fun.

ahh, i see!! thought you meant something else!! thanks again.

Maybe he is referring to the advice given on how to avoid using IDM for downloads from the proxy (you need to in order to download from it). Add *proxy.nsanedown.com/* to the list

Edit:

You should play by the rules of this site desmith :(

Maybe he is referring to the advice given on how to avoid using IDM for downloads from the proxy (you need to in order to download from it). Add *proxy.nsanedown.com/* to the list

Edit:

You should play by the rules of this site desmith :(

I know I may seem like an idiot for asking this but, What do I add the proxy to? and how?

sorry if this question is stupid.

That's cool. In the configuration of IDM -> File Types Add it to sites not downloading directly from (exclusion list)

upR3L.jpg

Thanks jalaffa, working fine now!! that's been getting under my skin and now I can download without any problems, thank you.

Archived