nsane.down - Online

Lite

• Administrator

News.pngWe are pleased to announce the re-launch of nsane.down! (Formally known as nsane productions).

With the return, come some changes:

• An updated colour scheme
  • Some updated graphics
  • Minor other changes

Unfortunately, the proxy system is still offline, this will return once some changes have been made to the way it works (and some server-side stuff). We will post an update once this returns.

As always donations are much appreciated.

Some software listings have been updated, however, they haven't been posted to the frontpage. Normal service will resume shortly.

If you notice anything wrong with the frontpage, please post here or in our feedback forum and the issues will be addressed ASAP.

• Replies 32
  • Views 21.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

at last :rolleyes: the Resurrection I've been waiting for thanks :P

I knew a site such as Nsane productions wouldnt be left to rot....thank you all who contributed and helped bring the site back from the grave!!!!

Ah, the internet feels almost like it should, again. A hearty thanks to other fellow donators and to the staff/admins for all their efforts. WOO HOO!

:rolleyes:

JunkInternetMail

Nice job restoring this site...but you did ask for corrections or problems with the front page...run spell check when you get a chance! :rolleyes:

It adds a hint of professionalism. :P

W00t! It's finally back up. Now lets just hope we can restore the site back to what it once was.

P.S Is there anyway to change the look of the frontpage? The current theme looks fine, it's just that I miss the old look.... :rolleyes:

W00t! It's finally back up. Now lets just hope we can restore the site back to what it once was.

P.S Is there anyway to change the look of the frontpage? The current theme looks fine, it's just that I miss the old look.... :rolleyes:

I think you mean to change the theme of the forum board, for the frontpage isn't active yet.

To do this, simply log in and you'll see at the bottom-left one combobox that reads IP.Board Pro. Simply change it to IP.Board Blue.

¡Saludos! :P

Edit: At the time I was posting this the frontpage was offline, sorry. Now the frontpage's online YAY!!

We are pleased to announce the re-launch of nsane.down! (formally known as nsane productions).

With the ruturn, come some changes:

• An updated colour scheme
  • Some updated graphics
  • Minor other changes

Unfortunatly, the proxy system is still offline, that will return once some changes have been made to the way it works (and some server-side stuff). We will post an update once this returns.

As always donations are much appreciated.

Some software listings have been updated, however, the haven't been posted to the frontpage. Normal service will resume shortly.

If you notice anything wrong with the frontpage, please post here or in our feedback forum and the issues will be addressed ASAP.

$50 Flying your way, Id send a few cases of St. Pauli Girl also, but PayPal doesnt have it as an option... yet.

bearoninternet

So nsane.down is online :P

So is it down or is it online :wacko:

Anyway, cheers, this is great news.

Congratulations all..

About time we made some donations here.... :please:

Congratulations, here's to the future

So nsane.down is online :blink:

So is it down or is it online :wacko:

Anyway, cheers, this is great news.

Congratulations all..

About time we made some donations here.... :please:

nsane.down stands for nsane.[downloadplace] ;)

Congratulations, to all the members who have work`t very hard behind the scene.

Nsane (site founder) can be pride of you all.

Thanks for running this site again.

<

hmmm, I do like the new blue style... wherever the idea for the colors might have came from :rolleyes: The site markup needs a bit work though (want exact list just ask).

• Administrator

@Crise, drop me a PM with these (some are related to the IPB backend).

Its the same template used by nsane previously, just with a new colour scheme.

Archived