Network Adapters giving code 10 errors

Chris`

I have three network adapters spitting out code 10 errors (This device cannot start. (Code 10)) Microsoft 6to4 Adapter, Microsoft ISATAP Adapter and Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface all with yellow triangles next to them. Now I've tried uninstalling them and reinstalling them to no avail, also they all are saying they are updated to the latest versions. I have searched all over and can find no solution. I'm hoping someone here will help me fix this frustrating problem.

• Replies 6
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1- drivers are incompatible (have a look in tutorials)

2- .net framework is not up to date

3- depending on OS, could be settings misconfiguration

I'm using Windows 7 64 bit home premium. Forgive me for not being extremley tech savy, but what is .net framework?

I'm using Windows 7 64 bit home premium. Forgive me for not being extremley tech savy, but what is .net framework?

Forget it- hard to find drivers (just an advice)

framework is component that (in your case) would create environment within windows for new installation to be good, but since edition of your windows- as little supported x64 win are, also, lacks few features of Ult. in order to have such prob free computing

http://www.microsoft.com/net/

The .NET Framework

The .NET Framework allows you to:

Apply common skills across a variety of devices, application types, and programming tasks

Integrate with other tools and technologies to build the right solution with less work

Build compelling applications faster

The .NET Framework is:

Common Language Runtime – provides an abstraction layer over the operating system

Base Class Libraries – pre-built code for common low-level programming tasks

Development frameworks and technologies – reusable, customizable solutions for larger programming tasks

Explains all quite simply, but optimistically B)

I installed the new .net framework and the network drivers are still spitting out code 10 errors. Do you have any other advice?

first uninstall all of the drivers; disable auto-update

try connections control panel- see if networking adapter still remains- delete it, restart PC

find drivers in accordance to the x64 compatibility (not new'er best)

Run cleaner for good measure

Install drivers then(do not allow windows installing) and see as what will happen

Archived