manually reset KIS11 trial?

Chris`

I am running KIS11 11.0.2.556 on windows 7 home x64bit and I have been looking for instructions on how to reset the trial period manually and cannot find it anywhere. Could someone please explain to me how to do this. It would be greatly appreciated.

Staff Note: Moved to Software Chat . . .

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'd better use one of our several Trial Resetters. See here or frontpage for Box's K.T.R.

I have a trial resetter, I would just like to know the process of manually resetting the trial, if anyone could tell me this please. I would feel better about doing without executing any .exe files as there is always a risk in running unknown programs.

• Administrator

You'd better use one of our several Trial Resetters. See here or frontpage for Box's K.T.R.

I have a trial resetter, I would just like to know the process of manually resetting the trial, if anyone could tell me this please. I would feel better about doing without executing any .exe files as there is always a risk in running unknown programs.

Box's TR, which is also frontpaged is free from any infection and is safe to use. :)

Archived