BufferZone Pro Free!

Jin

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:) Thanks very much Jin for the link.

Cheers mate. :cheers:

thanks a lot but the latest bufferzone seems to slow down my computer a little. The task manager uses 50% cpu when bufferzone isolates applications.

ROMANTICGUY50

thanks a lot but the latest bufferzone seems to slow down my computer a little. The task manager uses 50% cpu when bufferzone isolates applications.

s

Yeah It does use alot of CPU and slows down the internet speed...One warning and its was a major one is that if you unload the files put in the buffer zone it can cause your computer to crash... I just uninstalled it and left the virtual files in the computer cause I dont want it to crash.

s

Yeah It does use alot of CPU and slows down the internet speed...One warning and its was a major one is that if you unload the files put in the buffer zone it can cause your computer to crash... I just uninstalled it and left the virtual files in the computer cause I dont want it to crash.

I just used Rollback RX and in 30 seconds it was gone. I liked the older versions better (stability + speed)

Archived