PerfectDisk 12 Professional Beta 4

anuraag

What’s New in PerfectDisk 12?

Here’s a quick peek at theadditions, changes, and enhancements making their debut in PerfectDisk 12:

NewOptiWrite

Next Generation FragmentationPrevention Engine which prevents fragmentation in real time.

NewFile Defragmentation Pass

Defragments individual files andentire drives faster than ever. (New Defrag Only pass)

NewZero Free Space Pass

Identifies free clusters on thedrive and "zeros" them - writing 0's to the free clusters. Thisaids in SAN and virtual hard drive space recovery.

NewSSD Optimization Pass

New specific optimization pass forSSD’s.

ShortStroke Engine Enhancement

New Short Stroke method whichimproves support for Thin Provisioned drives by reducing growth.

NewDynamic Zone Engine

Drastically improves RAMutilization, improves defragmentation accuracy and results and enhances enginespeed on both small and large drives.

NewEngine Statistics

Streamlines the visual presentationof drive statistics and adds various new metrics.

NewVirtual Drive Detection

Auto detects and configuresPerfectDisk based on virtual drive type, including Thin Provisioneddrives, Linked Clones and Non-Persistent drives.

NewOffline / Boot Defragmentation Locking Mechanism

Greatly improves drivercompatibility when locking drives.

NewStealthPatrol Engine

Replaces the previous automaticdefragmentation engine to run seamlessly in the background.

NewStealthPatrol Exclusion Period Control

Allows StealthPatrol to be disabledin a granular fashion using a new and easy to use interface on a per drivebasis.

NewMost Fragmented Files List

Combined with the Drive BitmapBlockViewer, greatly enhances the ability to quickly identify and optimizefragmented files.

NewInteractive Scheduling Calendar

Provides a monthly view of allscheduled tasks with on the fly task editing.

NewPre / Post Optimization Tasks

Allow PerfectDisk to execute shellcommands and scripts both prior to and post optimization.

NewS.M.A.R.T. Monitoring Capability

Monitors the S.M.A.R.T. status of physicaldrives and generates warnings and alerts for hardware performance andreliability.

NewAutomation Tab

Centralizes key automaticoptimization features and settings.

NewGlobal and per Drive Settings

Introduces the ability to set globalsetting and per drive overrides for various features and settings.

NewLanguage Settings

PerfectDisk 12 can now be localizedusing the preferred language setting. This gives personalized experience to theuser when running PerfectDisk.

Download

• Replies 15
  • Views 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the share, but I'll wait for the final version, :)

EDIT: Nice to see, that there will be a new version out soon, though, :)

Referral Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://ftp.raxco.com/pub/download/pdbeta/pd12_pro_b_b225.exe" on this server.

Reference #24.2f55293e.1297954185.1e3f6934

just copy h t tp://f t p.raxco.com/pub/download/pdbeta/pd12_pro_b_b225.exe and paste on your browser

don't click on link

Tried that in Ie and Firefox and got the same with a different reference, tried www instead of ftp also!

Referral Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://ftp.raxco.com/pub/download/pdbeta/pd12_pro_b_b225.exe" on this server.

Reference #24.5f55293e.1297955798.37784522

Captain Caveman

I got the referral denied the first 2 times but the 3rd time I was able to download it.

Thanks for the share!

I got the referral denied the first 2 times but the 3rd time I was able to download it.

Thanks for the share!

Just copy and past the link into your download maneger and it works just fine.

Thanks for share.

Jdownloader is saying its offline

I tried just having ftp and it said its taking to long to reply

Can someone please put this on mediafire or the like?

• Administrator

Staff Note: Moved to Frontpage Software Updates. :)

• 5 months later...

Archived