Opera Style Sheets

Samurai

Does anyone have any knowledge of how Opera Style Sheets work?

I've tried implementing on this morning to change the way it loads Google's page, but it seems to be affecting the way all websites are loading up.

For example, see the pic below as that is how the Google homepage should look like...

operacss.png

The trouble I'm having is that it not only affect's Google's site, but every other I visit. It replaces every websites logo with Google's (I'm assuming this is because the CSS has told to replace 'Logo'). It's best to open the file up in Wordpad instead of Notepad. Graphics and other images don't appear very clear either, so it really is a "Google ONLY" CSS modification.

I've also seem to have messed Opera up somehow as it's not displaying websites correctly after I reverted back.

The CSS has been uploaded for anyone who's interested in helping me out on this one.

GoogleBlue.css

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But now its made everythign hard to read :welcome:..

EVerything is in white font even this site is hard to read :(

*EDIT*

Well I was able to change the white font into black in the .css file. But now everyt iem i visit nsane. Every image is the google image OO.. Same goes to other sites too!

*EDIT 2*

Now I can find the original .css.. Can anyone guide me OO

• Administrator

You can switch style sheets via the view menu (and by pressing CTRL+G). Switch back to "Author Mode" (and disable any other check marks).

Ahh yes I've done this, but it seems to still affect every other website and NOT just Google which is what I was after.

The original is here but this is for the Firefox browser. The version I have was tweaked for Opera, with a few modifcations from a user. The tweaked version was found here.

Vince - The default CSS should be located at: "C:\Program Files\Opera\styles\user.css" or something similar in case you want to revert back.

Archived