Recovery Program

elohelomg

Sorry for asking so many questions, but, i cant seem to find any "good" recovery programs that can run on my windows, but recover files for a mac. do you guys know of any?

• Replies 9
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

R-Studio Network Edition will do it.. you have to have the right versions of the files MAC/Windows/ - OS and thats about it.. file systems are listed..

Here is the thing, i loaded it up into linux, and this time, everything was found. Problem is, i dont have permission to copy it. -____-

Use Hiren's Boot Disc and use the Unstoppable Copier..

when i use the mac hard drive, which is hooked up to the enclosure kit, windows 7 does not find a hard drive, hence why i cannot copy it.

Mediafour MacDrive 8 - This is an old program I have had since version 7.. I have never really had the need for it ( and have yet to really have the chance to do anything more than open up a DMG on windows ..not for sure if its the solution your looking for.. and several versions floating around.. but this may be of some help..

Mediafour MacDrive 8 - This is an old program I have had since version 7.. I have never really had the need for it ( and have yet to really have the chance to do anything more than open up a DMG on windows ..not for sure if its the solution your looking for.. and several versions floating around.. but this may be of some help..

I came across an app called HFS explorer, and it does the same thing. Take a look see, and thanks for your help!

Archived