frontpage load times

nsane

neither one of them is, 92hosting is just a host i use for a few files. owned by one of my friends i might add :D

• Replies 33
  • Views 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
neither one of them is, 92hosting is just a host i use for a few files. owned by one of my friends i might add :lol:

Cool, do you think they could host a website like PeerWeb? We're looking for alternative hosts. Could you possibly ask him and see what he'll charge? :lol:

dang the busy server didnt save my message. :lol:

well, when i was looking for your cleanexeem021.exe build 2 on google, since your link is dead or busy, found your old buddy on p2plife.crap as soon as i saw the front load banner on top it reminded my of yours. its a pretty site, with its sun setting on it. :lol:

yes i got a problem, i collect stuff. i admit, i have an addiction. help me feed my addiction.

ok, i've tweaked the frontpage some more (don't worry, i don't care about load times now). but, i've added some code that frees the server memory of all the SQL data after every request/page load. so the we should get the 'server busy' message alot less often now :usama:

it also allowed me to remove the ugly sql error messages when too many connections are made. you should get a simple "Error connecting to database, please try again later." message. then again, these should happen alot less often aswell :usama:

anyone have the server busy message yet? :angry:

report here, once posting is possible again, everytime you do please. thanks :think:

I got the ugly mysql error for too many connections on the forums and the homepage for a short while. The forum error message was the ugly one, but the homepage one was not.

yeah, i got that a few minutes ago, the code mods seem to solve the problem most of the time. but whoever's causing the problems seems to run a certain code/cron that still sucks up more than half the CPU usage (the rest aren't as bad) ;)

i'm about to send the host another message, they just need to kick the mofo off the fucking server already. most hosts have a policy about resource hogs, mine seems to be a bit more leniant. still, tho, it's been over a month now...whoever it is obviously doesn't know WTF they're doing :frusty:

I thought I was the only person, lost connection twice and mysql error many times :frusty: Checked adslist, block sites, and fw connection, they're fine but the error messages... ;)

it's nothing on your end, it's a PhpMyAdmin setting on the server that dissallows SQL connections after the CPU reaches a certain level :frusty:

Archived