buying a new pc

ume123

I plan on building my own pc I have about 2 grand to spend on the pc itself. I've seen the thread from sept.06 and I'm sure alot has changed since.does anyone have a up-to-date rundown on whats good and what to stay away from? a High performance system for games and multimedia is what I'm interested in. I know 2 grand only goes so far with a new system, any advice?

• Replies 5
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I could offer you some suggestions, but what might be better is if you could list some stores where you've either purchased hardware from or you know they have a good reputation. Also, is there anything you don't really need? Are you keeping your monitor? Keyboard? Mouse? You may have replaced one of these recently and don't really need a new item.

Well I could offer you some suggestions, but what might be better is if you could list some stores where you've either purchased hardware from or you know they have a good reputation. Also, is there anything you don't really need? Are you keeping your monitor? Keyboard? Mouse? You may have replaced one of these recently and don't really need a new item.

I have'nt purchased any hardware yet and I'm still searching for a good reputable store.As far as the keyboard,mouse,and monitor I'll be upgrading that as well.I just want the good stuff for the money.

I have'nt purchased any hardware yet and I'm still searching for a good reputable store.As far as the keyboard,mouse,and monitor I'll be upgrading that as well.I just want the good stuff for the money.

anyone?

Bolt_Gundam510

i know this dont matter but what brand of computer are you going to be bulding from scratch, like: dell, HP, e-machine what i may ask?

anyone?

Apologies. Due to recent events I overlooked this. I'll see if I can rustle up something by mid-week.

Archived