Eset NOD32 AntiVirus 2.70.39 [Portable]

Zeus_Hunt

Eset.pngNOD32 Antivirus System provides well balanced, state-of-the-art protection against threats endangering your PC and enterprise systems running various platforms from Microsoft Windows 95 / 98 / ME / NT / 2000 / 2003 / XP, through a number of UNIX/Linux, Novell, MS DOS operating systems to Microsoft Exchange Server, Lotus Domino and other mail servers. Viruses, worms, trojans and other malware are kept out of striking distance of your valuable data. Advanced detection methods implemented in the software even provide protection against the future threats from most of the new worms and viruses.

Portable version added

Download

• Replies 16
  • Views 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah this version has been out for a while, also NOD32 does not auto-upgrade between versions...

then i must have updated and forgotten i had done so...either that or gremlins are living in my house that just happen to be computer geeks.... must be gremlins.... :rolleyes:

NOD32 2.70.39 Standart EN + Utility that allows to update the user and the password of

Antivirus Commercial Nod32

6bjggb7.png

12MB..tested..

43h9c04.gif

rapidshare.com/files/45574411/WallpLasvegasUSA.rar 
pass:0611pe57

ALL Complete ADD_ON FOR NOD32 ANTIVIRUS Latest Version

CONTAINS :

1. Nod32Viewer 2.11.00 contains DrWeb and AVZvIew

This appl can see directly all update of NOD32, You can use to check validating your Passw and Username

2. NOD32UpGenerator

This appl can use to backup updated NOD32 Antivirus if you reinstall ( All first update NOD32 hav big files (7 - 10 MB)and you can move updated to other PC that used NOD32 too but no connecting to internet

(warning: your NOD32 or other Antivirus Maybe detect it as trojan Hack, but thats only false alarm...tested by me)

3. NOD32Login

This appl can use to get automatic newest keys NOD32, so you can renew your keys instanly

(Warning : Your NOD32 or other Antivirus Maybe detected as trojan too, but thats only false alarm,...tested by me)

To Overcome point 1 and 2, just do temporary disable (uncheck) AMON in Your NOD32 ANTIVIRUS...I hav use it in 8 months and nothing hav any problems

Download :

http://rapidshare.com/files/49867156/NoDLogin_UPGen_View_DrWeb_AVZviewOk.rar
Passw : MyCountry_17_8_2007_Freedom

Hi, I am a complete newbie at this. I have downloaded NOD32 with the NOD32 FiX v2.2 which is found on the site, and I think NOD32 has found a way to detect it since now I have an icon to upgrade to the full version. What is the best fix around this, and also what is the thing above that gerox77 is talking about since I have no clue.

Thanks

Hi ! New here and I'm french so my english is not very good...

I installed ESET NOD 32 for XP French version 2.70.39.0, downloaded from Eset site.

Then I installed NOD 32 FIX v 2.2 downloaded from nsaneproductions.

Updates are OK, Trial 16715316 days, but after installation, NOD 32 Fix v2.2-nsane.exe and C:\Program Files\ESET\nod32fix.reg are infected with Win32/HackAV.G

NOD 32 is unable to repair

Is it a serious problem, can I let these files on my PC ?

Thank you for your help !

Philou

Basically, NOD32 knows that we have been cracking NOD32, and so they say that the two files above are a virus so to destroy the crack which means that our NOD32 will become useless basically, well thats what I think I got from reading these forums.

http://www.nsaneforums.com/ind...40&start=40 follow this post.

You don't actually have to reinstalled, just disable AMON and then exclude the two FIX files (NOD32-Fix2v2.exe and NODFIX.reg) and then enable AMON. What this does I think is tell NOD32 to ignore these files when scanning.

if your trail has been strunk to 0 days, reinstall NOD32 and follow the forum link posted in this note I have written.

• 1 month later...

Archived