WinRar passwords

desmith

Does anyone know of a way to get a password for a rar v3 file? Please dont recommend ANY legit program because I simply cant/wont wait 40yrs for it to find my password! I am asking for an illegal program or hack or decompiler or something that will find/remove/circumvent the password for rar files!?! thanx

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had two sets of files in the last two days that appeared to be password protected and did not.. I have a whole password cracking suite but I did not want to install it... same thing though...

BTW.. if its a site that sends you from one place to another and to fill out surveys and install crap.. I advise against doing it.. at all.. under no circumstances... JIC... Many people wind up infected with things that way...

is it one you downloaded? I normally just google the download link - always find some blog with the password

Yeah me too... thing is this is pretty specialized in nature.. :P .. ands the one that wanted a password after decompressing to another RAR.. sending me to a site.. was shredded... unfortunate as it could be.. Found a replacement for the other... :)

it is a file that i passworded myself and now i cant remember. It is a jpg of my ex when we went to mexico. she is topless and I can only find the rar file not the pic itself. But it really doesnt matter what the rar contains so again I will ask a direct question :

Does anyone know of a way to get a password for a rar v3 file? Please dont recommend ANY legit program because I simply cant/wont wait 40yrs for it to find my password! I am asking for an illegal program or hack or decompiler or something that will find/remove/circumvent the password for rar files and do it in my lifetime!!?! thanx

And hope for a direct answer. thanx

Archived