cPanel Website Hosting

nsane

News.pngI just wanted to let everyone know Lee and myself will be opening a hosting service here in the coming months in an effort to pay the bills for our servers. So if your tired of poor quality hosting and/or you're wanting to be hosted in a country with sane copyright laws, nows your chance! All you have to do until the site's open is drop me an email with your space and bandwidth needs and I'll get back to you ASAP with a price quote.

Note, however, that my server will ONLY be used for sites indexing copyrighted material (mention this in the email if you fall into this category). So if your site's legal I will be referring you to Lee as his server is located in the US and is honestly a lot better suited for large scale hosting -- it should be cheaper too. Unless of course, you just want to be on my server for the shits and giggles of it, PRQ bandwidth isn't cheap though!

Both servers run the latest CentOS 4 builds with all software and extensions updated weekly. They also have hardware firewalls installed, a rarity for website servers, to provide the highest security possible. These alone should be reason enough to drop your current host.

PS - I also want to take this time to apologize for my recent absence on software updates. I've just been really busy in the real world lately, but I should have some more free time coming up here soon...

• Replies 7
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lee's server

2.4GHZ Pentium 4

1GB RAM (Soon to be upgraded to 2GB)

1.5TB bandwidth

160GB hard drive

cPanel Pro (Release 11)

PHP 4.4 and 5.2

MySQL 4.1.22

We're about to purchase a backup drive to automatically backup your essential data on this server. This will be a small one time payment to keep your data safe and ready for deploying at no charge (unlike many hosting companies). The server itself has ApexDC.net on it, and a few other low load sites. Since my site is on it, you will get the best performance from the server.

My email.

What kind of server would it be? Shared hosting? VPS? More general info plx!

both our servers are fully dedicated colo servers. the hosting will be basic shared hosting, but the servers won't be oversold so that shouldn't be a problem (eg. mine only hosts 2 sites ATM) :(

• 3 weeks later...

Does this mean that your attempting to keep Nsane Productions open?

I hope and pray that this is the case.

Does this mean that your attempting to keep Nsane Productions open?

I hope and pray that this is the case.

This was made before the Goodbye announcement. I'm still offering hosting for my server listed above. ;)

• 1 month later...

Just thought I'd bump this and tell everyone that there's space on my server. It currently hosts the front page, and has the server specifications listed above. PM me if you're interested in some hosting.

Archived