ZEITGEIST: MOVING FORWARD | OFFICIAL RELEASE | 2011

SIRavecavec

Zeitgeist: Moving Forward, by director Peter Joseph, is a feature length documentary work which will present a case for a needed transition out of the current socioeconomic monetary paradigm which governs the entire world society.

This subject matter will transcend the issues of cultural relativism and traditional ideology and move to relate the core, empirical "life ground" attributes of human and social survival, extrapolating those immutable natural laws into a new sustainable social paradigm called a "Resource-Based Economy".

THEATRICAL RELEASE - Zeitgeist: Moving Forward is planned to be released in 60+ countries and in 20+ languages starting January 15th 2011. This large scale release is not associated with any major distributor.

DVD/INTERNET RELEASE - This is a non-commercial project, which means it will be available for free acquisition via internet in both viewing form and full DVD download. ZeitgeistMovingForward.com will also have a physical $5.00 DVD available in mid to late January.

http://www.zeitgeistmovingforward.com

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com

Download DVD (torrent):

NTSC | PAL

Honors for this video (57)

#4 - Most Discussed (Today))

#1 - Most Discussed (Today)) - Education #12 - Most Discussed (This Week)) - Education #46 - Most Discussed (This Month)) - Education #40 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Germany #14 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Australia #10 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Canada #15 - Most Viewed (Today)) - United Kingdom #11 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Ireland #71 - Most Viewed (Today)) - India #5 - Most Viewed (Today)) - New Zealand #20 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Israel #8 - Most Viewed (Today)) #4 - Most Viewed (Today)) - South Africa #5 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Argentina #12 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Spain #40 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Mexico #70 - Most Viewed (Today)) - France #72 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Italy #11 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Netherlands #54 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Poland #51 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Brazil #21 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Russia #18 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Czech Republic #6 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Sweden #1 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Education - Germany #1 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Education - Australia #1 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Education - Canada #1 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Education - United Kingdom #1 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Education - Ireland #1 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Education - India #1 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Education - New Zealand #1 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Education - Israel #1 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Education #1 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Education - South Africa #1 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Education - Argentina #1 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Education - Spain #1 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Education - Mexico #1 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Education - France #1 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Education - Italy #5 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Education - Japan #1 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Education - South Korea #1 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Education - Netherlands #2 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Education - Poland #1 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Education - Brazil #1 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Education - Russia #6 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Education - Hong Kong #5 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Education - Taiwan #1 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Education - Czech Republic #1 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Education - Sweden #4 - Top Favorited (Today)) #1 - Top Favorited (Today)) - Education #7 - Top Rated (Today)) #1 - Top Rated (Today)) - Education #52 - Top Rated (This Week)) #1 - Top Rated (This Week)) - Education #29 - Top Rated (This Month)) - Education

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To understand why this was posted is to understand the deeper picture of what the world throws at you, what you accept to catch, and if what you catch is only what the world throws at you, or do you also catch the things that you want to catch without subliminal coercion of mainstream programing. What is truly important? This movie appears to show you...whether you see it or not depends on the kind of person you are; someone who is already mentally enslaved to think like the rest of the planet, or someone who is unique. An open heart is required when watching this film.

• 4 weeks later...

Wow. Ummm...where to begin......

Why? It is a simple question.

Why do people cling to a belief system that keeps them enslaved?

Why are people willing to stay in a place where death is preferable to life?

Why is it always someone elses fault because these same people are willing to watch their families die?

No one said life was fair, in fact, life is very much unfair. You have to make choices.

I am so tired of hearing the "culture" excuse. Guess what? Maybe not all cultures are meant to survive.

My home is not perfect. It is very young compared to the rest of the world.

It has not always made the correct choices. In fact, it is viewed by some of the world as "evil" and "godless".

So be it.

I have a home, food, money, job, and a family. I do not have soldiers marching down my street.

I do not have people going crazy because they cling to a belief that should have died hundreds of years ago.

There are always choices. Fight to make things better, leave to find a better life, or stay and fade away.

When we have a natural disaster here, how many of the rest of the world comes to help us?

How many have we helped?

Enough of the guilt trip. Take responsibility for your own actions, and I will be happy to take responsibility for mine.

We now return you to whatever reality you believe in.........:frusty:

• 1 month later...
SIRavecavec

One alone will never do something less than he did until now. This video for those of you who have no presence or time even to see it, sometimes is there a bit more than what we see where we see, if we see. No one ever asked someone to add a comment here if he likes it, or hate it, or how did it got here. It got here simple as any other post. For those who see more, be a like and share, for those who do not see yet, open your eyes. Life is beautiful, Earth is beautiful, but it has it's fundamental issue, we are that issue. We are SICK minded, we are killers, cruel, dealers, warriors, take any way you want to call it. Is just what we are. But yet this world is here for some time, and we wont be soon likewise we were once, and we will for ever.

This is a very, VERY good film. You should have added a little description, I'll try to do that myself.

• 2 months later...

Just found this video on accident.. on YouTube... so far saying a lot I have always said... or thought... will post back when done... still skeptical as some of this sort of thing can go places it shouldn't.. LOL

EDIT: There were a few additional vids as well..

Archived