Internet Downlaod Manager

neeraj

I have faced lot of problems with IDM 6. None of the patch seems to work perfectly, also there are some problems with Firefox integration. I was using 5.19 with unreal patch before going for version 6 and not nothing works.Can nayone please upload IDM 5.19 with the unreal patch that you might have somewhere on your PC.

I could have searched through Google but thats way to risky to download patches from there.

• Replies 5
  • Views 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Have a look at this thread. The latest update has blacklisted Alpha patcher. And AFAIK, even v5.xx is getting blacklisted these because the developer on the roll. But the good thing is, SND patch is working fine for me right now. Just wait for Alpha to fix it again if you want. :)

About browser integration, what problems are you having?

I have faced lot of problems with IDM 6. None of the patch seems to work perfectly, also there are some problems with Firefox integration. I was using 5.19 with unreal patch before going for version 6 and not nothing works.Can nayone please upload IDM 5.19 with the unreal patch that you might have somewhere on your PC.

I could have searched through Google but thats way to risky to download patches from there.

If you don't like IDM's behavior, switch to Orbit, I use it, get faster downloads, it acts as I like it and the only annoying thing about it, is the update checker (which is hardly a problem at all, :P) plus I don't have to cure it after each new version, like with IDM and the GUI is much more up-to-date, then in IDM and it works with FlashGot, can use it with FF 4 beta that way, :P (discovered that accidently, :D).

• 11 months later...

Archived