OneNote for iPhone free for a limited time

Freddyfre

onenote.png If you use an iPhone, now you can experience the organizing power of OneNote right there.

Starting today, you can download Microsoft OneNote Mobile for iPhone from the iTunes App Store, and it's free for a limited time. (Here's how to install it and get started.)

In case you haven't experienced the unsung hero of Office, OneNote is a digital notebook that lets you put everything you need to remember in one electronic place and then easily find it wherever you are. I use it every day. Think of it as a digital file cabinet for all the random bits of information that are too hard to keep track of in your head. According to comScore, 78 million PCs in the U.S. have OneNote - more than a third of all the PCs in the country.

OneNote Mobile for the iPhone lets you capture and review notes and lists on your phone. Notes are automatically backed up and synced with free Windows Live SkyDrive online storage, so that you can access them from virtually anywhere - your PC, phone, and browser. Collecting thoughts and ideas on the go is what OneNote was made for.

People who use OneNote often wonder how they ever lived without it. It gets some of the highest customer satisfaction ratings of any app. For me, OneNote is where I collect and organize notes, ideas, links to websites and pictures. It can also capture handwriting, audio recordings and video clips. From my PC, the easy-to-search format means any of these tidbits of information are always at hand. Online or on my phone, my lists are always up to date and accessible for reference. Now iPhone users can have many of the same advantages as their Windows Phone counterparts.

We know people care more about what they do than where they do it. They expect technology to make that easier. They want familiarity and for things to just work. As new pieces of technology - new browsers, mobile hardware, smart phones and social networks - become bigger parts of their lives, they expect familiar technology, like Office, to help them access their ideas wherever they are. Today's release is another step in Office evolving to serve our 750 million customers worldwide. Whether it's on a PC or Mac, a mobile phone, or online through the Office Web Apps on multiple browsers, we continue to bring Office to the devices, platforms, and operating systems our customers are using. It should be about the ideas and information, not the device, right?

Original article

Download

• Replies 1
  • Views 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived