Internet Download Manager 5.11.5

eBait

That's because they are "Direct downloads" activated at RS. Like most of my links. I actually pay (a very minor sum though) for my links to be free to download for anyone without any limitations :smoke:

Great coz' I dont have a rapidshare account... I didn't know that is possible direct links at rapidshare :angelnot: You have a beer from me food-smiley-004.gif

• Replies 69
  • Views 58.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes.Please GAG.post your crack for Internet Download Manager 5.11.05.I really need it.And what's the different between Retail and Trial for IDM ?

By the way, does anybody found a possibility to integrate IDM into the Opera right klick menue like in Firefox?

...where is gag.... sigh...seems difficult to find a patch done elegantly like gag's patch. good patching method. on the other hand, IDM rather productive in fixes, releases etc, which is good, as their product is good. I was tempted to purchase it when i cant find a good patch..but 25 bucks for a year..hmm.. just cross fingers then.

masterripper
...where is gag.... sigh...seems difficult to find a patch done elegantly like gag's patch. good patching method. on the other hand, IDM rather productive in fixes, releases etc, which is good, as their product is good. I was tempted to purchase it when i cant find a good patch..but 25 bucks for a year..hmm.. just cross fingers then.

Bah, you know how woman are, always, shopping, at the mall, doing makeup, chatting with their girlfriends, dressing up, dildoing, etc.. So sometimes its hard to get gag to release a new crack as she is always so preoccupied with "girly" stuff. :angelnot:

Bah, you know how woman are, always, shopping, at the mall, doing makeup, chatting with their girlfriends, dressing up, dildoing, etc.. So sometimes its hard to get gag to release a new crack as she is always so preoccupied with "girly" stuff. ;)

you know her?

Please, someone tell me - wake me up!

What the fuck is wrong with the patches posted here and makes the GAG patch sooo much greater? Please? Anyone?

What the fuck is wrong with the patches posted here and makes the GAG patch sooo much greater? Please? Anyone?

I think ppl here are in luv wit gag ;)

Dunno, but I've blocked the IDM servers in my HOSTS-files, and don't recieve any messages of an update so i ain't getting botherd by that so for me its not a big reason to restart my comp (I only use vista sleep-mode), I've had some troubles with IDM updates before but not a single problem with GAG's fixes.

timematcher
IDM 5.11 Build 5 RETAIL

It looks as if there actually is something called a retail version for this program with added features not found in the trial version.

https://secure.internetdownloadmanager.com/buy_idm.html

Note that you should stop using (uninstall) the trial version after 30 day trial period! If you want to continue using IDM, you must register to get full-featured IDM version.

You'll get the following advantages after the registration:

* The license to use Internet Download Manager on one computer for any purpose

* Additional features not available in the trial version like built-in download accelerator to achieve maximum download performance

* No IDM usage limitations that existed in the trial version

* Prioritized technical support

* FREE upgrade to all new versions of IDM during one year

* You will support IDM development to make it even better

Buy the full-featured Internet Download Manager TODAY from Tonec Inc. for a special price of $24.95 (instead of $29.95). All necessary information will be sent immediately after the purchase. Just fill the form on the next page.

IDM 5.11.5 Retail:

http://rapidshare.com/files/45722799/idman511f.exe

AlphaPatcher Patch for Retail Version provided by Soda:

http://rapidshare.com/files/45722592/Patch_Retail_5.11.5.rar

the above links are direct links from RS at this time i make this post...

Thanks for the Direct Links.,

timematcher

Any truth that there is a retail version, which is different from the trial + registration in terms of the features as stated above?

actually what is the difference BUILD 5 from BUILD 3 ? ?? ?

Check the 1st post, it links you to the main page whereupon it lists the changes.

Click here for the direct link to the main application page for IDM.

Where are you gag? We are eagerly waiting for the perfect patch and your comments on the controversy of retail version and patch

masterripper

Hell Yeah gag! Let me be the first to thank you, your patches are superior and cant/havent been beaten! :(

It seems that huge attachments are possible here.

Hence, my upload was somewhat futile.

Could someone confirm this fact?

Thanks in advance.

I feel extremely grateful towards the members here who have supported me.

And I really appreciate a site such as nsane productions,

which is not a lair for vulgarity...

gag , firstly thanks too much for ur effort for ur supporters

i decided to write this comment to make u know that we r really respect u & also ur great work

you must know that & we say it after your post so we donot lie on you for ur patch

seriously u r gentle & we respect ur decisions , so still with us to make us feel safe & happy

again thanks.

Peace_Angel

Cheers for the Patch man...

I'm really glad you did it for the fans...

Really appreciate...

GAG Patch - Feel the difference!

:(

Thank you again.

Peace&respect

charismagic

Gag,

Thank you. There is no other patcher (with apologies to all) who has patched IDM better. You have legions of fans who wait for your releases. Having used your patch once, all I can say is that if I patch IDM, its only with your patch. Hope you will continue releasing patches and support your fans in the future too.

Gag, any thought on the retail version? Do I have your permission to upload your patch on mediashare / 4shared if someone is looking for it?

Thanks, once again.

Charis.

Since the previous comments saddened me,

I've finally uploaded a patch for IDM:

http://www.divshare.com/download/1444340-02b

Password: jfe

On behalf of nsaneproductions.com site staff I would like to thank you for choosing our site for the place to post your patch for IDM.

Installed on a new "virgin" laptop without problems. Regged to "TWO BIRDS IN THE SKY".

For my desktop with a previous version of IDM I had to do an uninstall of IDM for the patch to work.

One visual difference from AlphaPatcher patch is that you have managed to remove the register pull down tab. Cool.

Kind regards

jfe

charismagic

In my earlier post

"Gag, any thought on the retail version?"

My apologies. Had not read the txt files along with the patch. Thanks again for a superlative patch!

FOr IDM, Gag RULES!! Yea! :(

Dear charismagic,

All honest members HERE have ALL my permissions!

Obviously, you're concerned! :(

Archived