All New Morpheus Version 5.0

Zeus_Hunt

After nearly two years in development and in the face of an expected landmark Supreme Court ruling, StreamCast Networks, Inc., the creator of the popular Morpheus file-sharing software, today announced the public availability of the beta version of Morpheus 5.0, its most advanced peer-to-peer file search and sharing software ever. The new fully loaded Morpheus 5.0 is available for free download at www.morpheus.com

With the additional integration of BitTorrent searches, consumers will immediately notice Morpheus' reliability and ease of use for finding and downloading all types of media files including mp3 audio, music, videos, movies, games, software, pictures and documents. NEOnet technology provides consumers with lightning fast download speeds and unmatched search accuracy, even for rare and unique content that can't be found anywhere else.

Morpheus continues to provide one of the safest and most secure environments for file-sharing and searching, including the ability to seamlessly integrate a user's installed anti-virus software to help prevent malicious files from infecting their computer; and also contains user-enabled parental filters to keep unwanted content away from children. Morpheus includes free Bitzi anti-spoofing look-ups so that consumers find what they want and avoid downloading bogus or spoofed files.

Upcoming features in the new Morpheus 5.0 series will include iPod compatibility, Podcast searches, Mobile Morpheus and a custom Morpheus eWallet that will enable users to easily purchase in excess of one million authorized music, video and game files through Morpheus.

The Ultra version version has

No Banners or Pop-Ups

Better search results

Faster Downloads

I only wish nsane can provide us with a free Ultra verion of Morpheus :rolleyes:

• Replies 25
  • Views 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SacredCultivator

Hmm... If nsane could provide us with it... This would surely be the P2P to use huh?

:(      :rolleyes:  Nse. 6:09

:eek: Oh the Kind one please shower us with a few billion $$$$$sss

iambignasty

How does the loader work I follow the nfo to the "T" but to no avail... any help?

are the version numbers of morpheus.exe and the one displayed in the loader maker the same? :lol:

also, try running the loader maker in your morpheus folder (it might be folder dependant) :pope:

edit:

Morpheus Ultra is updated to v5.0 ... The tool is not working now, because several changes has occured in the protection, the tool will be updated and the next version of it will be released soon ... Thks for being comprehensive...

SC.

iambignasty

that's the thing I can't get the loader to display anything it just says something in I believe is French an then blank fields in Current Version, Current Key and Last Update.

I have downloaded the loader twice just to make sure that is did get corrupted when it was downloaded

iambignasty

thx man

SliverSamuel

When is the new updated loader coming out??? And is limewire pro better than Morpheus Ultra etc.?

(K-Lite sucks cause you are unable to dowload from many sources while limewire pro can.)

soon , i'm working on it ... Patience guys ...

as for limewire, i couldn't tell ya, never tried the new morpheus to be honest...couldn't compare em ;)

btw, K-Lite v2.7 has alot of new features you might not be aware of...fake analyzer ;)

SliverSamuel

But there is usually only one or two sources online for a specific file in K-Lite, so you have to wait for like a few crappy hours if ur current source(s) goes offline etc.. :spank: :fight: ;) ;) :think:

LemonHead2089
But there is usually only one or two sources online for a specific file in K-Lite, so you have to wait for like a few crappy hours if ur current source(s) goes offline etc.. :spank:  :think:  ;)  ;)  :fight:

thats not true. There are a whole bunch of files on the FT Network that have more than one or 2 sources and download quickly. It all really depends on how popular that file is abd how many people share it (obviously)

• 4 weeks later...
voodoohippie

Kazaa is the first place where you'll get sued if you don't run peer guardian or protowall. I mean it I had a good friend Naughty Angel who gets on the Yahoo chat rooms and I've met her personally. She said she was on Kazaa Lite and now she got a letter that says she is being sued for copyright infringement. I told her deny deny deny and to copy all her files to an external HD and reformat or better yet buy a new HD and install Windows all over again and then go liget for a few months and or do her filesharing from a WiFi hotspot. Plus buy a Wireless router and Laptop so she can claim that someone must have hacked her WiFi. The MPAA will have the berden of proof and I don't think anything will come from it since its been a month and still no more contacts. She may move with her BF and quite her job and cancel all her credit cards and just vanish to a Metaphysical community for a few yrs till its all over. That way they can't find her or trace her at all. Moral of the story is stay away from FT unless you run peer guardian and set your Upload slots so that only one person can Upload from you at a time.

SliverSamuel

What ips should we block??? p2p or the government ??

Guest Jakal

So is there any news on when or if there is a new crack for morpheus ultra 5? I haven't tried yet, i hear some good things about it.

SliverSamuel

If u don't like waiting for the new patch, use morpheus it when it slows down on its updating. :lol:

Guest oxygenuk

how comes when i went to install this i got about 6 diffrent types of spyware on my comp?

:rolleyes:

honestly, i've installed it 3 or 4 times now...no spyware here :sneaky:

your results wouldn't be from m$ antispy would they? might just be warning morphues usually comes with spyware...not that it actually there. much like it lists k-lite as kazaa, even tho it IS clean :rolleyes:

SliverSamuel

the free one only has adware...

Archived