What is the most recommended keylogger?

smartjoe

Hello guys,

I need a little help here.

Can you guys suggest me the best keylogger to be used in windows 7.. and i have Comodo Firewall + Eset v4 AV running.

I would like to monitor what others are doing with my laptop whenever i left it for a while.

Really appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance.

• Replies 8
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

look here and decide for yourself. i selected the free ones. it depends on what you want it to record(screen, keys etc) ;)

look here and decide for yourself. i selected the free ones. it depends on what you want it to record(screen, keys etc) ;)

thanks a lot tipo. :D

if any of you guys with experience using any keylogger and find it very good, if possible please tell me what the name of that keylogger. :D

Well, right off the top of my head..Try Elite Keylogger 4.9 pretty good!. All depends on your needs.:) I belivee it's 7 days trail only.;)

Edit: Here's the link

Well, right off the top of my head..Try Elite Keylogger 4.9 pretty good!. All depends on your needs.:) I belivee it's 7 days trail only.;)

Edit: Here's the link

thank you brownie,

i've checked its features.

quite nice and practical too.

i'll see if it fits my need.

:D

• Administrator

As long as you are using it for personal use and not hacking. Ardamax was known to be the best keylogger ever made, unfortunately I read somewhere that it has stopped working. Otherwise, self made ones are recommended.

There are many different ways to monitor your computer/laptop. Keylogger is only one of them.

Archived