I-FAAST has not run

gunner308

I have just updated my Diskeeper Pro Premium 2010 from build 898 to build 913, but in "Actual Performance" of I-FAAST, all two partition, the new version displayed "I-FAAST has not run". Can you tell me why because in the old version, I-FAAST ran properly but since I updated, even when I reinstall the old one, it is still "I-FAAST has not run" ?????

I-FAAST1.jpgI-FAAST2.jpg

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Well, mine was same after 2 days of installing, then it became fine. Did you update Diskeeper couple of days ago? Well, can also be a case that DK may not find it beneficial to run it ATM. Can also be because computer may not have been used too much. Not too sure about it. I'd say wait for few days and see.

I just update it yesterday, and then completely removed and reinstalled it three times until now. :s

• Administrator

That's the reason. Don't worry. It will be fine after couple of days. Do NOT uninstall or reinstall. It's just collecting all the required data to run it properly. It needs atleast some time to do that. Depending on your usage, can also take a week. ;)

@ gunner308

Can't make out since your screenshot is edited from the top (just check on the upper section whether I-FAAST is displaying as enabled.) If it's enabled, just go by what DKT27 has posted.

Archived