How many countries have u visited ?

Zeus_Hunt

How many countries have u visited ?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. How many countries have u visited ?

• None, I have stayed in my Homeland all my Life.
    • A Couple
    • Three
    • Four
    • So many .. I Lost the Count

• Replies 19
  • Views 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have stayed in my homeLand all my Life...

Travelled to many states though.

Seen Diverse cultures.

Just stumbled Upon

http://www.travelblog.org/Forum/Threads/4441-1.html

And it has started giving me crazy ideas like desperately wanting to leave everything behind and go Travel.

Hm, I've visited three countries in my life. Colombia (my current residence), The United States and Mexico and in my experience I've fallen in love with my current city, granted I'd like see a lot of changes in the technological advances we lack (though we're not technologically absent) and many other out-of-control political issues, it's still a wonderful city to live in. If only we had a better economy and political leaders to lead the country into some better place, oh well. I think I've settled myself into believing I'll remain here permanently though lately I've been having some ideas of perhaps moving to Canada or The U.S (despite my wishes against ever touching american soil) but I'm studying Law and Law isn't universal, basically limited by your country's borders haha. So who knows, but I'd like to see some other places but not live there, Italy, Canada, Japan, France, Greece.

I have a wish to visit Venezuela and jump off Angel falls...

As of now thats my ultimate wish...

I dont see myself ever touching american soil as well. Probably Canada...

I've been in Sweden my homeland, Denmark, Norway, Germany, Schweiz, Austereich, France, Italy and Monte Carlo think that was all...

Europe is so easy for travellers.

England to france in a train... and if u r in france .. just drive all over europe

Live in England, visited Wales, Scotland, France, Belgium, Italy... Think that's about it. Hungary next year.

I am from Canada ....been to Cuba , USA, Mexico, Venezuela.... any one coming to Canada please remember to not just visit Ontario....make sure you go to the Canadian rockies....just outside of Calgary Alberta

@z hunt...Angel falls are fantastic but i did not jump off them

@z hunt...Angel falls are fantastic but i did not jump off them

I intend to carry a Parashoot along with me... :)

Thats the Ultimate rush.. free falling with Angel falls as background is one Exhilarating experience

Live in England... I've been to Scotland, France, Turkey, Corfu & Finland.

Still yet to set foot in Wales lol but maybe one day I'll make a car journey out of it.

Looking to travel to Japan, Australia, Germany, Austria, US & Canada at some point in my life.

What I'd really like to do though is learn all of the languages from these countries. Granted it could take many years but IMO having the ability to converse in multiple languages is such an amazing thing. I used to know this girl when I was younger who could speak 7 languages. I was in complete awe. I bet she has an amazing job now.

Born on Edward Air Force Base in California

Moved to Wichitafalls, Texas

Moved to Tuscon, Arizona

Moved to OKINAWA, JAPAN

Moved to Cabot, Arkansas

Moved to Heber Springs, Arkansas

Live in Beebe, Arkansas

As you can guess I was a military brat. Okinawa was by far the most uplifting extraordinary place I've ever been. It inspired me to not live in the U.S. the rest of my life. So after I finish my bachelors degree (maybe masters), I am going to acquire enough work experience to be guaranteed a job when I move to Europe. Starting this summer (hopefully) I will start touring Europe to find out where I eventually want to move to.

Born on Edward Air Force Base in California

Moved to Wichitafalls, Texas

Moved to Tuscon, Arizona

Moved to OKINAWA, JAPAN

Moved to Cabot, Arkansas

Moved to Heber Springs, Arkansas

Live in Beebe, Arkansas

As you can guess I was a military brat. Okinawa was by far the most uplifting extraordinary place I've ever been. It inspired me to not live in the U.S. the rest of my life. So after I finish my bachelors degree (maybe masters), I am going to acquire enough work experience to be guaranteed a job when I move to Europe. Starting this summer (hopefully) I will start touring Europe to find out where I eventually want to move to.

Holland seems nice :) :ganja:

Go to a country that makes the least NEWS.

Its generally signifies a peacefull country.

• 1 month later...

been in every country in the middle east,also brazil,cuba,ireland,mexico,belize,jamaica,canada,panama,columbia.i live in the southwest desert and dont really care to visit anywhere but here.if you dont like living in the usa we would be glad to see you go.

USA, Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, Venezuela, Colombia, Brazil, Australia, China, Vietnam, Thailand, Cambodia, Hong-Kong, Guinea-Bisau, Tanzania, Hungary, Czeck Republic, Austria, Germany, France, Spain, Estonia, Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark.

That's it I think.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived