AIO and Gag IDM system updater, what are they ?

paleskin

Since for a quite long time, I lead a carefree cyber life with my nifty IDM and beloved GAG patch, currently I used v5.11 build3, and works perfectly,.....well almost perfect......except for RS free acc, I still used rapidgrab

Recently I heard about the existences of AIO for IDM and GAG IDM updater, what are they for ?

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Peace_Angel
Since for a quite long time, I lead a carefree cyber life with my nifty IDM and beloved GAG patch, currently I used v5.11 build3, and works perfectly,.....well almost perfect......except for RS free acc, I still used rapidgrab

Recently I heard about the existences of AIO for IDM and GAG IDM updater, what are they for ?

Sorry for late reply mate...

To clear things out, both the IDM AIO and Systemupdater are products compiled by Olexijl...

1. The AIO contains the Original IDM installer (you don't need to download from IDM website) and some cracks usually REA or TBE, one which is from Gag (recomended by Olexijl)

and instructions to install them when right-clicking on the patches.

It's basically the installer and the cracks in one package coupled with nice music... courtesy of Olexijl

2. The system updater includes the Gag patch only. It is used to automate the patch installation... still courtesy of Olexijl...

Also OlexiJl provide updated languages files if your primary language is not English!

Should you want any other explanation, I would suggest you PM Olexijl...

Hope this helps...

P.s. It's like a mirror to Gag patch - if you like...

Peace&respect

Archived