What is your favourite gaming system?

portage

Gaming System  

65 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite gaming system?

• Xbox 360
    • Playstation 3
    • PC
    • Wii

• Replies 34
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I play games on PC, simply because it's very easy to obtain a game. Especially when a game is popular ^_^

Definately the PC. Don't have money for gaming consoles, lol. Plus I like using the keyboard keys, controllers make it harder to play games for me, :P. And I have paid for only 2 games in my life.

All others have been cracked/ripped games, :D.

PC. Because I Dont Have to Pay for playing a PC Game. Consoles will never replace PC.

I think Handheld Games should be added to this Poll. They are becoming popular (Android, Iphone) than PS3.

That's why there aren't any good pc games, cause no one pays. All are ported from consoles, only crytek is using the pc as lead platform on making it's game.

That's why there aren't any good pc games, cause no one pays. All are ported from consoles, only crytek is using the pc as lead platform on making it's game.

Many pay. Don't let yourself be fooled by the crocodile tears of the publishers. If a company do not make enough money, you'll know about that very soon, as it will cease to exist after a short while.

Also, it's bad to use such generalizations as "no one" and "any" when you're talking about such a large subject...

In terms of the best ever console I've ever had is between N64, PS1 and Snes. I mean, I spent more time on those 3 than I have on any modern console if you get what I mean.

I didn't knew that there were only three gaming systems. Where is the Nintendo Wii?

I would vote on that one nowadays... It's where I play the most, after my DSi. But i guess no portable consoles are allowed to vote on either. :why:

• Administrator

Added Wii. :)

Please suggest more if you want. Also, 2-3 top portable consoles. ;)

Voted for PC, but I also like the Xbox 360. Both systems have their advantages.

PC hands down....with PS3 coming in second

I found a PS3 Emulator the other day.. downloaded it... then when I went to unzip .. it wants a password.. and don't have it.. Debating on rather to ask someone to crack it.. or if I should shred it and forget it...

Added Wii. :)

Please suggest more if you want. Also, 2-3 top portable consoles. ;)

Hey thanks for adding it lol see I am not very good with consoles either :P

Archived