Orca Memory Scanner

Atasas

Automatically find the correct memory for your computer

Our Memory Scanner gives incredibly reliable and accurate results, if the recommended memory is purchased and in the unlikely event it is wrong, we will replace the memory free of charge.

Using the Orca Memory Scanner is very simple and safe -

1. If you are using Internet Explorer, click on "Start Scan" and choose "Run" or "Open". For other browsers, please choose "Save File", and save this file to your desktop or any other location you prefer and then open the file.

2. If you get a security warning, click "Run" to allow the program to run.

3. The scanner will now start gathering information and will return a results page with your unique scan ID.

FAQ's

Q - How do I know that the Orca Memory Scanner is safe to download and isn't spyware?

A - Our scanner simply checks for the make and model of your computer and then searches our web site for an exact match, using the Orca scanner will NOT compromise any personal information stored on your system and we cannot access any of your personal data through the scanner or its results. (Our Scanner has a Digital Security Certificate issued by Thawte).

Q - If I have saved the file on to my PC, how do I remove it?

A - Simply right-click on OrcaMemoryScanner.exe file that downloaded and click on "Delete". Our scanner does not install anything on your system when it is opened, and deleting the file will remove all traces of the file. If you chose to "Run" the file there is no need to delete the file as nothing was downloaded.

Compatibility

The Orca Memory Scanner is compatible with Windows Vista, XP, 2000 Professional, NT Workstation 4.0 SP4 and later, Server 2008, Server 2003, 2000 Server, NT Server 4.0 SP4 and Later. Sorry, MacOS & Linux systems are not currently supported

Homepage

http://www.mediafire.com/?drsp7hmndn7pk98

once established it will open your default browser page with all relevant info

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 1
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived