Norton Internet Security 2011 or F-Secure Internet Security 2011?

Gabben

• Replies 29
  • Views 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hm, I know what I'm going to post is out of topic, but...

Have you ever considered to use Comodo Internet Security Premium? I don't know much about Norton IS, but recently few months ago I've switched from KIS to Comodo.

I've found it has very light Real Time Scanner, take a small resource, but it take rather big resource when it is doing on demand scanning (especially with scan inside archives and heuristics is activated).

The firewall is great too, it has connection monitor (but no sniffer, like KIS does), and you must look at the Defense+ feature... It is very, very, very strong feature, I've to admit, stronger even compared with KAV/KIS Application Control. But at cost it can very annoying if you set at Paranoid Mode...

And finally, why I switched to Comodo because it's 100% free! So i don't need to install any trial reseter, patch, or anything else.

Hm, I know what I'm going to post is out of topic, but...

Have you ever considered to use Comodo Internet Security Premium? I don't know much about Norton IS, but recently few months ago I've switched from KIS to Comodo.

I've found it has very light Real Time Scanner, take a small resource, but it take rather big resource when it is doing on demand scanning (especially with scan inside archives and heuristics is activated).

The firewall is great too, it has connection monitor (but no sniffer, like KIS does), and you must look at the Defense+ feature... It is very, very, very strong feature, I've to admit, stronger even compared with KAV/KIS Application Control. But at cost it can very annoying if you set at Paranoid Mode...

And finally, why I switched to Comodo because it's 100% free! So i don't need to install any trial reseter, patch, or anything else.

I know that Comodo is a strong security product but i dont like it because it alerts too much. Kaspersky would be great but it is not light on resources and has a few annoying bugs. I will try the 2012 version when they the release the final version.

Archived