SpySweeper Updater

ihatetoregister

• Replies 12
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is it just me or is the updater not working?

untitledci3.th.png

the newest version 5's ss doesnt work with ssupdater. get the first one that did.

Webroot Spy Sweeper 5.0.7.1608 Last Working One

works for me on wp xp 32. no ss works with vista 64 but there is one that they relaes that does xp 64 (note last tiem i check about vista 64 releases there was a month)

• 2 weeks later...
ihatetoregister

would it be possible for me to manually update the definitions?

If so, how could I do that?

If not, Where can i download the latest working version of SS that works with the updater?

hey it wasnt working for 3 days but is working today...i just updated it at noon today....i suppose the updates aren't daily...lol... :) enjoy!!!

would it be possible for me to manually update the definitions? If so, how could I do that?

If not, Where can i download the latest working version of SS that works with the updater?

The last version I know of that works with the updater is v.5.3.2.2361. Sorry I cannot help with the rest.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
So where can I download the latest version that works with the updater?

Look here for one: hxxp://2baksa.net/news/16052/

fred flintstone
So where can I download the latest version that works with the updater?

Look here for one: hxxp://2baksa.net/news/16052/

Hey guys, (sorry for my englisch, i am dutch) :dance2:

why bothering using spysweeper

i used it for two years but i am now using the latest of Spyware doctor with in-build anti virus.

it worrks fast , great and thourough.

spysweeper found mothing om my pc, spywaredoctor found dangerous highlevel treaths !!!!!

so get lost of spysweeper with all that shit of updaters that don't work !!!!! :fool:

• 2 weeks later...
hey it wasnt working for 3 days but is working today...i just updated it at noon today....i suppose the updates aren't daily...lol... :rolleyes: enjoy!!!

What version of spy sweeper are you using and what OS are you using ?

hey it wasnt working for 3 days but is working today...i just updated it at noon today....i suppose the updates aren't daily...lol... :rolleyes: enjoy!!!

What version of spy sweeper are you using and what OS are you using ?

win xp Webroot Spy Sweeper 5.0.7.1608 Last Working One with ssupdater. at the time of these threads there was no vista 64 but there was vista 32. doesnt really matter with vista 64 out for it since the person that does ssupdater stop. you may be able to get the older sweeper version from his website. i notice its not link on the front anymore.

the admins might put that older one on the front later. sometimes old is better then new

• 1 month later...

Hi there

Anyone experienced the SS Updater updating from defs 999 to 004 and receiving the message that the definitions are older than the current defs. and it reverts back to v999.

Any clues? I'm using SS 5.3.2.2361

Cheers :)

Hi there

Anyone experienced the SS Updater updating from defs 999 to 004 and receiving the message that the definitions are older than the current defs. and it reverts back to v999.

Any clues? I'm using SS 5.3.2.2361

Cheers :)

Hi there

All good!! SS Updater beta 6000 takes care of the issue :welcome:

Cheers

Archived