Does stale bong smoke kick your ass?

BlueNoceros

16 members have voted

1. 1. Does stale bong smoke kick your ass?

Damn, just hit my bong :bong: and had an unusually big pack so didnt clear all smoke on first hit. 2nd hit to clear stale smoke always makes me cough my ass off. What about you guys? And why do you think this happenens? I was watching the new True Grit and cough so bad I had to pause the movie for a bit! :rofl: :coolwink:

• Replies 19
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I smoked I could always clear it in 1. :whistle:

I normally can but got some extra special Christmas weed...anyways uhmm ...oh yea...what was the question? :D :unsure:

The entire concept behind the BONG, believe it or not is a failed but true to some degree one... a BONG is a cough-aholic's dream.. and my personal opinion would differ in method.. BUT.. the reason your coughing is about temperature... The warmer the smoke the less your going to cough because the less particle concentration .. The colder or more cooled.. the more concentrated particles or molecules within.. less kinetic energy and the heavier the weight of the smoke in smaller volume.. This would include tar and all other elements.. therefore when this reaches a certain point and one that is more than usual, the body rejects it and causes the reaction.... as it you were smothering and then took in carbon monoxide.. one term ' parts per million '.. Sort of the same thing that Chemical processing plant workers have to wear on their person to pick up high concentrations and levels of gases and chemicals in the air which are hazardous and deadly.. some tasteless and odorless. When a concentration is picked up high enough the alarm on the monitor goes off, and its time to check the scrubbers.. or evacuate and find the cause..

AND it could be true too that .. with the first hit you agitated the tissue in the air passages and lungs.. depends on if you felt any pain.. especially if you tired to over expand your lungs the first time around... That combined with smoke concentrations in the air in your immediate area.. your body may be struggling for oxygen.. and then mixed with a higher concentration.... Educated opinion.. I guess.. :dunno: Its all going to speculatory and subjective..

Think about Nitrous Boost and cooled air intakes in a car.. the cooler the air the more concentrated the O2 per million.. the more Oxygen the hotter it will burn.. the more explosive if the mix is right...( reaction compounded ) Then of course to offset this for the materials used i construction you have to try to cool the area to keep from blowing the heads or warping something.. but the same basic concept.. Though it would seem to be about compression... base idea is about Kinetic energy within the molecules.. in the content area.. and space they will take up or need and those peaks.. which also can be areas of lower performance or a breakdown point in the theory.. so you have to keep it within precise parameters..

The entire concept behind the BONG, believe it or not is a failed but true to some degree one.. a BONG is a cough-aholic's dream.. and my personal opinion would differ in method.. BUT.. the reason your coughing is about temperature... The warmer the smoke the less your going to cough because the less particle concentration .. The colder or more cooled.. the more concentrated particles or molecules within.. less kinetic energy and the heavier the weight of the smoke in smaller volume.. This would include tar and all other elements.. therefore when this reaches a certain point and one that is more than usual, the body rejects it and causes the reaction.... as it you were smothering and then took in carbon monoxide.. one term ' parts per million '.. Sort of the same thing that Chemical processing plant workers have to wear on their person to pick up high concentrations and levels of gases and chemicals in the air which are hazardous and deadly.. some tasteless and odorless. When a concentration is picked up high enough the alarm on the monitor goes off, and its time to check the scrubbers.. or evacuate and find the cause..

AND it could be true too that .. with the first hit you agitated the tissue in the air passages and lungs.. depends on if you felt any pain.. especially if you tired to over expand your lungs the first time around... That combined with smoke concentrations in the air in your immediate area.. your body may be struggling for oxygen.. and then mixed with a higher concentration.... Educated opinion.. I guess.. :dunno: Its all going to speculatory and subjective..

I think you are right about the reason stale bong smoke makes me cough. But could you explain wtf you mean when you say:

The entire concept behind the BONG, believe it or not is a failed but true to some degree one

:blink:

That's way I love my Vaporizer such a great product the vapors of your choice turnout so smooth.

No stinky smoke, no burning in your throat....use less bud and the THC still works to its fullest potential?...Now that's a sign of evolution...

Anyone who blazes on a regular basis should just drop the cash and buy one, you'll never regret it....I bought it from here.

skull.jpg

Smoking Merry Christmas...;)

I think you are right about the reason stale bong smoke makes me cough. But could you explain wtf you mean when you say:

The entire concept behind the BONG, believe it or not is a failed but true to some degree one

:blink:

This is a personal opinion.. In my opinion to actually maximize the usage .. You have to go PURE.. that means anything else i the mix .. is a problem.. Oxygen, tar.. other chemicals that manifest themselves when they are burned.. With the BONG being an idea which is basic mechanics... more compressed in a cooler environment.. plus the ability to control the flow and method of induction and loading of the hit to be taken in.. Some feel they are filtering through the water.. but isn't true.. Quite a few I think go through misconceptions about it..

So to the point.. the BONG fails t deliver a PURE concentrated method of induction which is smoother and cleaner.. or an improvement o the current methods of usage.. Simple... It is still a basic concept of burning and inhaling... with a few adjustments.. :) Some live and die by the BONG.. I know.. LOL

Some live and die by the BONG..

I am one of them :bong: , right or wrong. I have been a bong man since 1977. Ive tried every way to smoke it, eat it, vaporize etc etc but for me the bong is best. Too much talkin and not enough smokin! bbs gonna go watch some wrestling :chair: and hit my bong some more. :tease: :clap:

That's way I love my Vaporizer such a great product the vapors of your choice turnout so smooth.

No stinky smoke, no burning in your throat....use less bud and the THC still works to its fullest potential?...Now that's a sign of evolution...

Anyone who blazes on a regular basis should just drop the cash and buy one, you'll never regret it....I bought it from here.

skull.jpg

Smoking Merry Christmas...;)

spoken like a true BC boy! the best bud in the world...

Actually, if you're short on cash, you don't need to spend on vaporizers. When I was young, I used to get some low quality male weed as it grew in the wilds unsupervised. Me&friends had a hard time trying to smoke it, bad taste, harsh, but especially very weak.

So we extracted the THC with strong alcohol. Acetone works also. Weed needs to be boiled in this stuff, left for days (preferably near some flameless heat source) for the extraction process to take place at high efficiency level. After that you must strain (filter) the greenish alcohol containing the THC, and evaporate it. The result will be a dark-green THC paste, stronger than hash, depending on the weed quality though. Depending on how you intend to consume it, you can make it harder or softer.

You can smoke this in cigarettes (what a waste though!) eat it (if it still dissolved in some solvent or in cookies) or the best way we found, vaporize it on some aluminium wrapping foil and inhale through some tube. The effects are strong even from bad weed. You need to vaporize only very small pieces of the green stuff, 2 grams of this stuff can last an individual for weeks of daily smoking. Taste is sugary, good and mild, with no carcinogens (as it's vapours only).

NOTE! If you try this, you need to exercise FULL CAUTION when working with alcohol/solvents with flames around! Ventilated "cooking room" is a must, or you risk blowing yourself to pieces (acetone) or starting a really, really big&nasty fire (alcohol). Alcohol is much safer. The process is NOT HARD, but if you feel unlucky (or stupid enough not to understand basic chemistry) DO NOT TRY IT! Resulting product is still ILLEGAL.

That being said, we never had accidents and we smoked for years. Kinda miss that! If you need more advice on this please search the web...

i kick Saliva 60x ass all the time :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta:

:D :D I can only imagine what is happening then to you . I only once smoked Salvia x20 , and I was in other dimension , very very unique and very strong experience . I am considering to order some Salvia , from which site u order fl0ppyd1 ? Or u bying directly in shops ? Bad thing that in my country there is no such things , and also Boarder Service sometimes know to be very rigorous :( .

the best stuff I had was some cali kush, it was amaaaaazing being blasted off into another dimension. speaking of I prefer vapes myself but my friend has this crazy ass bong with all these attachments to it like cyclone piece added onto the mouth piece to help give it a cooler taste.

• 2 weeks later...

no, weed/hash never really make me cough up, whatever way am smoking up..

but it depends, i don't know on what really, lungs or whatnot, but some cough easier than others.. i'm glad it happens to me basically never, but even if it did make me cough i'd still light it up.. :ganja:

but who cares, just pass that bong will ya? :bong:

• 1 month later...

Actually, if you're short on cash, you don't need to spend on vaporizers. When I was young, I used to get some low quality male weed as it grew in the wilds unsupervised. Me&friends had a hard time trying to smoke it, bad taste, harsh, but especially very weak.

So we extracted the THC with strong alcohol. Acetone works also. Weed needs to be boiled in this stuff, left for days (preferably near some flameless heat source) for the extraction process to take place at high efficiency level. After that you must strain (filter) the greenish alcohol containing the THC, and evaporate it. The result will be a dark-green THC paste, stronger than hash, depending on the weed quality though. Depending on how you intend to consume it, you can make it harder or softer.

You can smoke this in cigarettes (what a waste though!) eat it (if it still dissolved in some solvent or in cookies) or the best way we found, vaporize it on some aluminium wrapping foil and inhale through some tube. The effects are strong even from bad weed. You need to vaporize only very small pieces of the green stuff, 2 grams of this stuff can last an individual for weeks of daily smoking. Taste is sugary, good and mild, with no carcinogens (as it's vapours only).

NOTE! If you try this, you need to exercise FULL CAUTION when working with alcohol/solvents with flames around! Ventilated "cooking room" is a must, or you risk blowing yourself to pieces (acetone) or starting a really, really big&nasty fire (alcohol). Alcohol is much safer. The process is NOT HARD, but if you feel unlucky (or stupid enough not to understand basic chemistry) DO NOT TRY IT! Resulting product is still ILLEGAL.

That being said, we never had accidents and we smoked for years. Kinda miss that! If you need more advice on this please search the web...

The concept that you are actually describing is a way to extract essential oils. There was a device made in the '70's called an ISO2 Extractor. I did/does exactly what you are trying to achieve but perhaps in a safer way. I have seen the ISO2 Extractor mentioned in some rags so I think it is still available.. They do have a legit use being to extract essential oils from orange peels, etc. They where really marketed at the time for pot. You could take some crappy home grown weed and run it through the ISO2 Extractor. Then add the oil back into some cleaned weed and make some moderately decent hash or add a few drops to a J and it did the job. Just FYI from an old timer!

Archived