Nintendo DS

JunkInternetMail

JunkInternetMail

Does anyone in these forums get involved with Nintendo DS roms and playing them on the various cards that are out there?

I know 99% of all games are shared on emule but every site I go to wants to tell you different information so you will purchase their kits.

The one with the most potential thus far I found here:

From what I understand you flash your NDS firmware, then upload games onto the card with the microSD card inserted.

Then you plug the card with the microSD card and games into the NDS and boot to it. Then simply play.

If this correct? Any help is greatly appreciated, I'm hoping to get this set up for a few children at a camp that is nearby my home.

Thanks.

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not being rude. but roms are a grey area. some nations ilelgal and some legal. in the usa its leagl to download roms if you own the game to begin with. but illegal to upload the rom. catch 22. also the bio program to run a rom is usually copyrighted so techinally illegal too. you most likely going to see the link and theard deleted base on the mod. that sees it. you might want to ask in the close forum area. though same rules might apply there too.

btw newsgroups is the only way to get all the roms anyway. since you are a reg member go to the newsgroup forum at the bottom of these forum. read and click on newshosting and sign up for a month. you can get a newsleecher in the app section on the home page. in newsgroups you max your download speed. so if you are say dsl at 8mb/s you can get 60 GB of crap in 24 hours. 720kb/s download speed. try having emule do that

JunkInternetMail

I'm not asking for help with ROMS...I'm asking for help with hardware for the Nintendo DS scene...

I'm not asking for help with ROMS...I'm asking for help with hardware for the Nintendo DS scene...

i believe psp will play any rom with some trouble with gba ones. homebrew

• 2 weeks later...

Archived