10 Things We Hate About Apple

Zeus_Hunt

The company formerly known as Apple Computer and now called simply Apple, Inc. is unique in many ways--including in its ability to drive even folks who admire it positively batty. It makes great products (usually), yet its secretiveness about them borders on paranoia, and its adoring fans can be incredibly irritating. Of course, its fans have to put up with some irritations, too: Simply being a member of the club still means you must endure unending jabs from the other side of the socio-political-techno aisle. But do they have to wear their suffering as a badge of honor?

Narasu and Alan, veteran Mac users both -- are going to get some stuff off our chests. We've enumerated ten things we hate about Apple (or its followers, or simply about the experience of using its products).

viewpo0.gif View: Original Article

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 11
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nonsense!

I'm getting one! (at least for work, from firms account)....

Bolt_Gundam510

some of there products are easy to use, it was one of the first ones i ever used in my life. i still remember it, with the big huge floppy disks you had to put into the disk drive, they was all ready out of date the day they got them in there, i learned so fast on them that i coused one to crash on me. didn't mean to though. :rofl:

Well, my Black Macbook came by UPS yesterday. After 18 years on MSDOS and Windows I'm jumping ship this Thursday. Never even touched a Mac before. Before Vista, I would never have said I'd ever get a mac. It may or may not be better than Windows, but it can't be any worse than Vista. This will be like learning computers all over again. :rofl:

Heh, GL Wheelie, I found Mac OS pretty hard, though I've used Linux/Windows for quite some years..

Heh, GL Wheelie, I found Mac OS pretty hard, though I've used Linux/Windows for quite some years..

Hehe, thx. I'm sure I'll need all the luck I can get. Atleast for the first few months (years!). :rofl:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Windows has so many cool games,softwares and Linux has a geek value.Why do i wanna try a MAC.

Das right microsoft :rolleyes: :dance2:

• 2 weeks later...
Windows has so many cool games,softwares and Linux has a geek value.Why do i wanna try a MAC.

for any unix/linux not enough having to work for but also little support of any kind- geeks? -Yep!

M$ windows- you work for your PC time and time again, keep having it crashing and loosing many thing along the way...

Aple- the one that works for you, never breaks down, does what YOUR SLAVE should do with grace and without too much of "coorporate rules" b***t !!!!

for any unix/linux not enough having to work for but also little support of any kind- geeks? -Yep!

M$ windows- you work for your PC time and time again, keep having it crashing and loosing many thing along the way...

Aple- the one that works for you, never breaks down, does what YOUR SLAVE should do with grace and without too much of "coorporate rules" b***t !!!!

i have wxp 64 bit and it never crashes and its smoking fast.i have never got the bsd on this ms product.it has stopped me from looking further since it came out.

Archived