Love Doll Brothels

tysroby

Some people tend to compare Japanese Love Dolls with regular western sex dolls, but in reality, they are on a whole other level. Believe it or not, people actually pay big money to sleep with a doll, at the bustling love doll brothels across Japan.

The first Japanese love dolls were created 30 years ago, so that people with disabilities could enjoy some female companionship, but they quickly became an alternative for healthy men simply to shy to enjoy sleeping with real women. A lot of Japanese men are obsessed with anime and manga girls, and these realistic love dolls gave them the chance to actually fulfill their fantasies of spending some time with their favorite characters. Some have spent hundreds of thousands of dollars buying dozens of high-end love dolls, made of silicon, and feel much more comfortable in their presence than they would in that of a real woman. They don’t nag, they never complain and they don’t cheat.

But love dolls are anything but cheap, especially if you’re looking for quality. A silicone love doll, complete with a metal skeleton and dozens of joints that allow it to move like a real woman, costs well over $6,000 and that’s a lot more than some love doll fans are able to pay. And that’s how the weird love doll brothels appered. They give men the chance to live out their fantasies for a fee that would buy them the company of a real woman…

So why would they rather pay to sleep with a love doll, when they can have a real woman, right? As I pointed out, the men who frequent love doll establishements are silent, shy types who feel much more comfortable with a doll that a real woman. Plus, they can dress the doll up however they like, put different wigs on it, and pretend they are actually sleeping with their ideal anime girl.

Most love doll brothels offer a wide variety of doll models and outfits, but there are clients who prefer to bring their own accessories, to make sure the doll looks just right. From young boys to men well in their sixties, they all spend significant amounts of cash to watch some adult video, to get in the mood, and then sleep with a doll. And business is anything but slow, as love doll brothel owners say they have dozens of customers every day.

Source: Odditycentral

bordel.jpg?width=600

bordel-1.jpg

bordel-4.jpg

• Replies 28
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Japanese Love Dolls .

But love dolls are anything but cheap, especially if you’re looking for quality. A silicone love doll, complete with a metal skeleton and dozens of joints that allow it to move like a real woman, costs well over $6,000 and that’s a lot more than some love doll fans are able to pay.

OMFG :fear: ....Seriously... just imagine what I can do with this amount of money.. :rolleyes:

Toys, toys and more toys.. I remember when I was like 19 .. There was a friend of mine who would drag his Blow-up doll with him to the clubs.. was great.. everyone got a kick out of it...

On the same not though.. there are a ton of toys and other fun stuff.. a lot less expensive... for real... ^_^

Well......you don't need a condom and you don't get AIDS....hmmm.

thats only if your doll doesnt sleep around on you

for 6000$ i want that doll to wake me up in the morning with coffee and breakfast ready, and to wish me a good day!

for 6000$ i want that doll to wake me up in the morning with coffee and breakfast ready, and to wish me a good day!

:lmao: Personally, if I had 6K that I can afford to waste I'd rather spend it on electronics :geek: :P

:lmao: Personally, if I had 6K that I can afford to waste I'd rather spend it on electronics :geek: :P

:blink: :mellow: you got me worried about your sanity! :ph34r:

:D

I agree with lohengrin, but ill wait until the more advanced ones come along - those that get up in the morning and fix breakfast, give me a kiss on the cheek and then she goes to work! (W.T.F. I can dream can't I ?) :D

:blink: :mellow: you got me worried about your sanity! :ph34r:

:D

which one?

Well......you don't need a condom and you don't get AIDS....hmmm.

thats only if your doll doesnt sleep around on you

you can still was with detergent..can't you?:eekout:

and yeah..for 6K, it better make breakfast too...wash clothes and mop the floor.

Shit....in the long term, its cheaper than a maid.

Guys. Chill. Don't worry about the price. It's just like with all the IT products and gadgets. In a few months the dolls will be like 50% cheaper :)

^ ^ lol..50% off ..Naah still very expensive! ....:lol:

Guys. Chill. Don't worry about the price. It's just like with all the IT products and gadgets. In a few months the dolls will be like 50% cheaper :)

When they come out with a new version. (which will cost even more!)

oh this is really a f***ed up world we live in :lmao: :lol: :lmao:

can't wait to see what comes up next.....hotels with sex machines for the ladies?

oh this is really a f***ed up world we live in :lmao: :lol: :lmao:

can't wait to see what comes up next.....hotels with sex machines for the ladies?

The exist! RedBull machine dispensers at lobbies.... :ph34r:

@ floppyD: some of those dolls could look like her.

funny part is the dolls at these "brothels" could still give you HIV

So......need another synthetic over and above the synthetic dolls?

LOL.. no brains.. wide open right there... and you put them back in their box when your done.. after inserting the hose for a water sprinkler job on the front lawn and a good cleaning..

But you know.. the FleshLight .. is a much cheaper alternative.. I could list stuff most of you would blush and say, 'Oh nooo.. ' about...

You just wanna see what kind of freak I am... :lmao: Seriously some places a lot of you wouldn't go... Besides if I do it will be a list in the making... for awhile... I used to have like three FleshLights... Then one day for w/e reason I threw them out... Time to charge the card and send off..

Archived