Demonoid is Down!

BookCase

I'm not sure what is going on with demonoid at the moment but, it is down. i cannot login to my account and all software that isn't free or open sourced will not upload in my client. All torrents are dead except the free stuff like hiren's, fonts, Android apps i made, etc.

No idea what is going on but, thought I'd share.

• Replies 33
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its demonoid "trend" they are up and down

Up today, but your torrents need to be updated as for change of address

Some while ago, we were as "surprised", not any more

glitches are weekly

I already updated everything on the day of the move. Maybe it's just me.

I already updated everything on the day of the move. Maybe it's just me.

:lol: dont beat yourself down, I'd give it a day or so, then try again as D is not the most consistent tracker lately... :ph34r:

I keep getting a blank page with this in the URL

hxxp://www.demonoid.me/error_messages.php?error_id=2

So, don't getparanoid and delete everything just yet? :unsure:

My bet would be!

BTW try different browsers for access/ different client with same settings...

No idea.

EDIT: Masked my IP and now I don't even see the "Home" page.

• Administrator

Well, it's working fine here. But I remember seeing this error before, it's because it's blocked in your country, just using a proxy if you want to access it, too bad wont be able to improve your ratio if you log in with proxy. :(

Well, it's working fine here. But I remember seeing this error before, it's because it's blocked in your country, just using a proxy if you want to access it, too bad wont be able to improve your ratio if you log in with proxy. :(

So, they blocked America? I don't think so. I used Open DNS and still can't connect. The first link works but, I cannot change pages orsign in.

Weird.

Did you try flushing your DNS and/or restarting? Check your Event Viewer to see if the DNS response is going through for the site? or being logged?

sorry to say this dude you know routing packets through short distance (i.e. it goes through some other country as well if they blocked, your packet will drop there itself because it just happen to demonoid when they come back with ukraine host so that mpaa fuck heads ordered some country in the middle to stop packets to particular web address so the person invoked got blank page says destination unreacheable so problem may like this also in your case. i had also one time so i just used free vpn service to access the demonoid. so give a try. best of luck.

ps: this may not true but just a rough guess because it just happened in my case so thats why said so nothing else. bye bye. :)

• Administrator

Just thought I should ask. You are having same problem on both demonoid.com and demonoid.me?

Just thought I should ask. You are having same problem on both demonoid.com and demonoid.me?

Yes, it's happening on both. Also, I disconnected from my wireless and connected through a tether on my cell phone and stil, I cannot access either site. Oh well. I guess my torrent days are over.

that error message means they banned your id.

what's your previous id?

Mine was this, before getting that error message whenever I would visit demonoid (note the 5 out of 5 for banning...what I did to get a 5 out of nowhere, beats me)

what's your previous id?

Mine was this, before getting that error message whenever I would visit demonoid (note the 5 out of 5 for banning...what I did to get a 5 out of nowhere, beats me)

Mine was/is "DocBob1939".

I had 1 warning. No idea why I would be banned.

• Administrator

Just checked your profile. You got 5 out of 5 warnings. :(

Having being barred from demonoid a couple of times (for trying to hard!......honestly) i go here http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/ This takes the guessing away!

downa0.jpg

:s

Just checked your profile. You got 5 out of 5 warnings. :(

That's so weird. :fear:

I had 2 files on the front page and then, out of nowhere, i don't exist.

Archived