What's on your games wishlist?

LeetPirate

Post your current wishlist of games.

Feel free to rank your games in order of preference.

I'll go first :D

In the following order:

1. Call of Duty: Black Ops
  2. Sid Meier's Civilization V
  3. Diablo III
  4. Medal of Honor (2010 version)
  5. Disney's Split Second
  6. Blur
  7. Lara Croft Guardian of Light

wow that list is piling up on me, lol. I tried out a few of those demos and they are good, split second is the best multiplayer car racing game I've seen, Blur is good too but nobody knows the fate of the multiplayer servers since Activision bought the company that made Blur and fired everyone. I downloaded guardian of light but no time to even install it yet.

• Replies 20
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Dragon Age II

2. Mass Effect III (or DLC that will come for MEII)

3. The Witcher II

4. Borderlands II (if it will ever be done)

5. Diablo III (I never played a Diablo - can you believe it?)

6. Darksiders II (if it will be done)

• Administrator

Well, my picks for the games are different from what others like.

1. Need For Speed Shift 2.
  2. Duke Nukem Forever.
  3. Super Street Fighter (for PC).
  4. Back to the Future episodic games by Telltale.
  5. Sam & Max Season 4 (Un-announced).
  6. Test Drive Unlimited 2.

Crysis 2 and Borderlands 2.

I feel that Crysis 2 will likely be dumbed down graphically though, because it's going to be made available for consoles as well.

Right now the only two for me is..

• Gran Turismo 5

• Split Second Velocity

There may be a few more out there of interest but I dunno.. I have to get a PS3 first... and I have upgrade my tech and hardware all the way around.. really behind.. Need to find that money break in their somewhere.. LOL

• Administrator

@heath28m: Pardon me, I haven't been able to find a good article to post, but Gran Turismo 5 has been released 2-3 days ago. :D

I really don't do games (because I suck at them :blush: ) but it would be nice to see Duke Nukem Forever finally appear...

@heath28m: Pardon me, I haven't been able to find a good article to post, but Gran Turismo 5 has been released 2-3 days ago. :D

Yeah I know.. makes it all the worse.. :lmao:

I would have to have one system that was specifically a gaming rig.. or able.. I really would not mind it.. as long as it worked correctly and I could get the games I wanted.. Been sort of a purist though for a long time.. you know.. games are for PS.. LOL or w/e system you want to put in there.. ( every time I start putting something together.. I have these HUGE numbers popping up )

• Administrator

Gaming was one of the main reasons behind me buying so expensive CPU, buying a modern day console that has real expensive games and playing on a CTV (yes, in India, we still buy CTV more) doesn't seem right to me. In the old NES days, it was different all together.

Yeah I couldn't get over how much the consoles are/were... the last one I bought was $99.. This one is $350.... does alot more and can access all of your media using DNLA3 Servers.. ( sort of like Windows 7 does now ) but with some decent things..going on there... and internal storage... I start picking parts.. and you know I have like a list going for almost $9,000.. last time I did it.. but the system I could use as a major server.. create 3D Graphics.. Movie Editing.. Music Production.. Three monitors...Probably all at the same time..LOL with a game on hold in the background.. Dim the lights in NY when I push the power button.. probably be illegal in 3rd world countries or something.. :lmao:

It would probably be less now... and technically I know I can get by with something less.. but I can't get that right now.. One day though... one day.. :ph34r:

EDIT: Probably should wait for Quantum Computing.. what is a CTV.. CRT?...

Post your current wishlist of games.

Let's see now...:

1. Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit | EDIT: (The new one)

2. Test Driver: Unlimited 2

3. Diablo III

4. Maffia II: Joe's Adventures

I'm sure something slipted my mind, :P

• Administrator

OMG.. your poor eyeballs.... I hate CRT's.. a mile deep..

Well, LCDs are not as cheap as I like them to be. About 33% more so you expect to see the results. Though the tide may have changed from couple of years in the numbers of LCD purchases/ And forget HDTV for middle class, we have earn a living here and simply can't like the price set by rich companies that earn like hell by making and assembling tech in China.

ANW, going too off topic. :P

• 2 weeks later...

well Moh 2010 was disappointing for me i was pumped up for that game , it's just never reached its potional

CALL OF DUTY : Black Ops , unfortunately this game didn't play on my ps3 i dont know why , but i got black screens always

NBA2K11 : maybe the best sports game of the year , MJ looks amazing on video games just like in real life

waiting NFS hot pursuit to be playable on ps3

beside

Home Front is the Game i'm waiting on Feb , this game Looks like Revolutionary from the story to bottom :fear:

Archived