Top Gear

elohelomg

Hey guys, just wondering, which of you guys watch top gear?

Oh, and, how come the top gear uk site (which seems to have the best vids) isn't available for the US? Is there a way to work around this?

• Replies 13
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love Top Gear....I like looking at them fancy cars....but mostly, I just watch TG for the insults and bad words it contains :lmao:....I just love DAT British slang!

VPN? or just watch it on youtube

;)

Greetings from Portugal.

I just love it, everyday, twice a day... on Discovery Channel, 13 o'clock & half past 19, fantastic!

Sorry guys I'm a TG addict.

I used to watch Top Gear for a little while, but then BBC Canada just showed reruns all the time. :angry:

It was awesome when they tried to drive to the North Pole.

Just downloaded the top gear america one. total failure. the cast seems completely dead, maybe its because they're just starting.One of the cast members face just annoys me, but, that may be me being a bit of a douche. All in all, it seems like its failing, but, that may be due to it being new.

Predictions?

Just downloaded the top gear america one. total failure. the cast seems completely dead, maybe its because they're just starting.One of the cast members face just annoys me, but, that may be me being a bit of a douche. All in all, it seems like its failing, but, that may be due to it being new.

Predictions?

ever so rarely reproductions succeed, in this case will phail miserably! the characters on BBC one is the core, that makes program successful and production team (25 well paid producers) are working hard to make "blokes time off" not an another motoring program. Small chance, TG USA will succeed, but it will change so many times and producers, that I dont think is worth the effort.

http://www.streetfire.net/video/top-gear-usa-premiere-first-episode_2089561.htm

http://www.streetfire.net/video/top-gear-usa-premiere-first-episode_2089561.htm

Hey guys, just wondering, which of you guys watch top gear?

I watch it, been watching it since 2003. Love it, :). All of the hosts have their charms, but my favorite is Clarkson,

I like his humour, :D

I like his humour, :D

Love/ hate "old fart" :thumbsup:
he's also my fav :dance2:

• 1 year later...

Archived