Outpost Security Suite FREE - The 1st Free Complete Internet Security Suite

tipo

Agnitum is the first security vendor to deliver a fully functional free version of an Internet security suite for Windows users. Outpost Security Suite FREE 7.0 builds on the acclaimed antivirus, firewall and proactive protection technologies. The free solution employs modern techniques to prevent infections, data corruption and PC intrusions.

link

free vs pro

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agnitum is the first security vendor to deliver a fully functional free version of an Internet security suite for Windows users. Outpost Security Suite FREE 7.0 builds on the acclaimed antivirus, firewall and proactive protection technologies. The free solution employs modern techniques to prevent infections, data corruption and PC intrusions.

link

free vs pro

They must not be doing so well. xD

Doesn't Comodo do a free one already?

I'd mention m$ security essentials, but I couldn't describe that as fully functional. :rolleyes:

comodo, fortinet are free internet security suites

that was on their site , that is what i wrote to you.

comodo, fortinet are free internet security suites

that was on their site , that is what i wrote to you.

hello dude the free version is crippled version (i.e.) some of the main parts taken away as well antivirus updates daily or weekly basis nobody knows and you can't disable some parts when installing so basically firewall for one year thats it.

Well, technically, Comodo's product isn't really an internet security suite at least not by popular terms, since most (if not all) security suites contain an anti-spam module which Comodo lacks for the time being. Just saying...

Archived