your top 3 websites ever

Guest tensegg

Guest tensegg

1. http://www.realworldrecords.com/ (www.womad.org) <--same gang

realworld , gotta be my number one, awsome website, no matter which part of the

world your in, realworld and womad got ya covered. Been using this site for years,

and still never seen all of it.

3. http://www.urban75.com

one of the best ever Uk underground sites, if not the best. football, drugs, politics,

music not much aint covered, brixton crusties at their best. ( great parties too !!)

5. http://sourceforge.net

minboggling place, Registered Projects: 101,903 Registered Users: 1,094,110

a non stop source of good things, from good people. ;)

:P wish I'd never started this, been here for an hour, changed the list 48 times, I'lll leave it at that :D

• Replies 15
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice post ;)

I have loads but I guess I couldn't live without...

IMDB.com

Fantastic website devoted for all those who wish to know anything movie, tv or music related. The trivia section for films is a must.

Wikipedia

Amazing online resource site. I was on here checking out some facts about some work I was due to undertake and 3 hours later I was still reading. Loads of links and very informative. Best of all it's free, and entirely user contributed.

Google.com / Google.com

The ULTIMATE search engine. If it's on the 'net, Google has it :P

NSANE :huh:

GOOGLE :D

DOWNLOAD.COM :D

Couldn't Live without 'em

• 2 weeks later...
Rudeboy2025

www.sexydesktop.co.uk

www.skins.be

www.cheatcc.com

;) :ph34r: ;)

• 4 years later...
  • Administrator

Wikipedia

Nsane

Cnet.com

I would like to add google but I can only post 3 here. :unsure: :(

Mininova, NSANE and Darkside_RG

I will present my site with short descriptions.

Honorable mention: www.google.com

This search engine is self-explanatory. It is in anybody's top list, so I won't put it in my - that would be too predictable and boring. Google has become something more than a search engine... it's your email, it's your youtube account, it's your browser, it's your blog, it's your chat, it's your orkut, it's your picasa... It's your Earth! G owns you!

Honorable mention: www.wikipedia.com

The same as Google, I won't include it in my list because it's too obvious, but I still want to mention it. I can spend hours on wiki just reading random stuff.

Honorable mention: www.youtube.com

The same as above. I think that the elite of the internet is made of 3 giants: google, wikipedia and youtube. Once you surf the net, there is no way you will be untouched by any of them. Youtube is as entertaining as TV, except you can choose what to watch. You can listen to songs before downloading them, you can watch movie trailers, you can watch a variety of different guides/tutorials/previews/reviews... basically you can watch anything you want and entertain yourself.

1st Place: www.nsanedown.com

Keeping yourself up to date with the best programs is now easy thanks to nsane. It is practically the only place which I trust, I can download everything I need with a working virus-free fix. It also has a magnificant community in nsaneforums.

2nd Place: www.torrentz.com

Once I discovered that site, it has been irreplacable to me. It is the first site I go to when I need stuff for free. No need to search every single torrent site separately, torrentz does that for me.

3rd Place: www.myp2p.eu

When you are a football fan like me, then you appreciate if you can watch your favourite team playing if it isn't shown on TV. Myp2p has one of the widest selection of sports and streams to choose from.

for searching engines Google and Only

for software , nsanedown , 9down , dl4all

for torrents , Sports >>> sportbit

movies >>> i dont download but HD MOVIES , so i use Bit-HDTV , filelist , pretome , scenelife for a bit

games , >> bitgamer , filelist

music >>> piratebay

talk show >>> EZtv

B)

Archived