Cars: Need a program name

mara-

Can somebody suggest some good programs which have database of various cars, by year of manufacture and that it has all details about parts and engine and so on... I used to have some program, but I can't remember the name now. I'm not requesting anything, I just need a name.

Cheers ;)

• Replies 9
  • Views 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AUTODATA v3.18 2007 - or newer (not meaning better) as newer versions failing due to next to impossible to $racking them, also some older car data is not present. If you need that for newer cars- certain models have got separate software (comprehensive coverage)

Nope! I might do later at some stage...

Glad you remembered!

EDITED:

Had a look at demos etc... more colorful, but has very similar structure and in total about 15-33% of AUTODATA data -_-

I'm not sure if you know of this, but there is an app called ALLDATA, give it a whirl. Not sure if it was posted here before, but downloading this thing is such a b1tch.

Anyway, just out of curiosity, what do you need it for? Mechanic? A TUNER O.O

@ Atatas

Did you try AutoData in Windows 7 x64? I can't start the installation. I'm getting some Exception EOleSysError. Do you know what could be the problem? Does AutoData require that I install something before it.

@elohelomg

I need it to check out some info about my car.

Cheers ;)

ah... Autodata is (the one I tested) came with three stage $racks) would not be surprised if win 7 x64 is simply not supported or at least one of the cracks would fail...

It's not problem with the $rack, installation won't start at all. In fact, after I choose language, I get that error.

Cheers ;)

It's not problem with the $rack, installation won't start at all. In fact, after I choose language, I get that error.

Cheers ;)

Depending on version, but I had to:

1- create a folder, place certain files in it, before I run main installer, then (I do not remember having to choose language)

then  there where complications with executing a crack from correct place or something

Actual program strat up button have to be (deleted from Desktop) and created from  C:/ACSDS ...

I think, if you'd try older version or read instructions very carefully- there might be possibility, that it would run...

or you'd need to repartition you HDD- blast some XP in it only to have this app...

Archived