Problems with Bittorrent 7.2

Icylips

hi there today i installed the new version of bittorrent 7.2 because i had the 7.1 version but there seems to be a problem the torrents i had downloaded already they came invalid download state try resuming but when i try it says device not ready please i need help because i cant even download anymore after this new replacement of bittorrent,

many thanks

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few things.. I would wonder.. is..

1. Did you reboot after the installation? ( should re-initiate any new registry settings )

2. Have you indicated the directory where your files reside as being the directory to automatically run from?

3. Have you verified that they still exist?

I am not a BitTorrent user myself.. but these two things are true for uT... and can be a part of the problem. If you have moved those files, renamed the folders, or if your .torrent files reside in your temp directory; then you may have issues when trying to reload them if anything has changed.. So I would verify that.. I would also be inclined to believe that if any .dat type files have been replaced, like in a major program version upgrade ( in some cases ) that this would also break the information needed..

You could try to reload the files and see if it helps, hopefully without killing what you already have..

hi there today i installed the new version of bittorrent 7.2 because i had the 7.1 version but there seems to be a problem the torrents i had downloaded already they came invalid download state try resuming but when i try it says device not ready please i need help because i cant even download anymore after this new replacement of bittorrent,

many thanks

problem solved thanks

Regards

Archived