WIKIPEDIA

Atasas

10de_122_u7fu6.jpg

Not sure what should I make of it? apart from not being very active there lately, I have not even hotlinked them much...

:brrr:

Wish I was bothered to look in to it... well I'm not!- just wander WTF is happening there?

• Replies 15
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1290251702075.jpg

I need your money. Your car, your wife, your house, your SOUL, and I need them now!

:D

On a serious note, I'm sure it was misunderstanding or worse "false positive report" from one or two more active, but anal analytics... :ph34r:  

• Administrator

To make it clear, was it solved by itself?

To make it clear, was it solved by itself?

Yup!

did nothing! (used few different nick anw) and today logged on- no probs... no messages either

• Administrator

Glad to hear that. :)

I think someone challenged that guy (who blocked all the internet users of your ISP) decision.

Indeed!

as in any other community, you get idiots/flamers, you get decent bunch too!

(BTW MuZemike most likely was acting upon some reports , that I have idea whom from), just not worth efforts to deal with them 

• Administrator

Sometimes checking Talk page or the History page of the articles I've edited has helped me. ;)

It was about talk page.... books and history from 2 different countries dont necessarily match, so peeps from a bigger country (more of them on board) where not giving allowance for such and being low lifes, had been trying "rewrite history"

Result- My edit stayed, no bans or anything without me even complaining about it, dunno about the "others" but believe it was that!

• Administrator

I see. Get your point. But that does not mean that Wikipedia mod should put a temp ban on whole ISP.

Archived