Hyper Snap 6: auto-scroll?

anemones2

Is a good applet, like it.

But. Auto-scroll doesn't seem to occur with textsnap. I made a hot key, shift+caps for 'text from a window with auto-scroll' but it doesn't.

'Entire page with scrolling' works fine as an image though.

Or do I just have the wrong Idea of 'auto-scroll'.

Edit: Also is there a specific file type I need to select in quicksave, so that textsnap will auto save?

Or will it only save as an image, no a text document, or something; like a file that opens in Hyper Snap for later copy and pasting into documentation.

EDIT: Has magically started saving textsnap to rtf, and scrolls most windows but doesn't like scolling web browsers.

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok so.

Gadwin Print Screen, Uses 2/7 less ram. at about 8k

You can have it save automatically, and nothing else.

Or open into your program of choice, like irfan view.

It takes a capture of your whole screen, or an area.

Hot keys, and file name automation.

Plus more.

Hyper snap 6, does a heap.

Voice activation, heaps of settings; seems to take a lesser quality image quick save file that Gadwin, but I will test this in-game.

And it is only jpeg, so.

I havn't tried any other of the many quick save options, as I just want jpeg.

Also textsnap (within hyper snap), turns all word into editable text, and can auto save into the same folder as your snaps, but as .rtf by default it seems.

Hyper Snap:

love008.jpg

Can capture scrolling pages, my query is.

If i want the quickest capture, do I make delay before capture: 0 ? without any ill effects.

And what about the auto scroll refresh without flawing the quality.

Any thoughts?

Gadwin:

ScreenShot152.jpg

Have to agree with heath28m...after using HyperSnap for a while, i went back to Faststome ( more user friendly, especially if you had not done any screen capture for a while).

lighter than hypersnap? hyper snap is too heavy for me, for heavier than i would like.

gadwin is perfect for the simple function.

but for scolling screens hyper snap is great with textsnap,

hot keys are easily configured.

now i forgot my question.v . . . .

Oh!

Can capture scrolling pages, my query is.

If i want the quickest capture, do I make delay before capture: 0 ? without any ill effects.

And what about the auto scroll refresh without flawing the quality.

I mean.

Is it set to 500ms (by default, which i changed a little) for a reason?

I can see that people would do it so they can press capture then quickly get ready for it.

But i want it to be as instant as possible.

so do i set both values to 0.. or just delay before to 0 and um... refresh i don't understand. so... i want it to be quick without bad quality.

Also, sorry about the broken post but new subject.

I used scroll lock in source mod game, which activated video/game capture, and ever since. Caps lock in-game chat makes words small, and no caps lock is caps.

Also I can't use back space, only in game.

Caps is not caps in steam chat also, but back space works. ._ o

hm. and I closed HyerSnap and went back into game, and yeah. hm

Maybe you need to configure your Keys correctly for the program you are using to make screen captures.. Should be configurable and if it isn't.. I suggest moving to a program that has not overlooked this capability..else I would call it a hijacker.. and wash my hands of it..

Maybe you need to configure your Keys correctly for the program you are using to make screen captures.. Should be configurable and if it isn't.. I suggest moving to a program that has not overlooked this capability..else I would call it a hijacker.. and wash my hands of it..

nah was a glitch.

but it started when i tried to video capture with hyper snap, using default key.

went away.

Butt yeah, so if i want faster occurance of capture, do i set both values shown in screen shot ^ above. to 0 ?

Archived