Copying games O.o

elohelomg

I've been recently coming across a lot of "click here to copy your ps3/xbox games" and sites that offer actual downloads to them. Now, i've never seen this done, not since the mod chip days, so i was wondering, can it actually be done, and if so, how?

• Replies 4
  • Views 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Xbox 360 games can be copied easily, just use BlindWrite or CloneCD, you will need dual layer blank dvds. You still need to mod the console for it to read the burned games and I believe it has a good chance of getting banned from xbox live.

PS3 games cannot be copied, no way no how. The copy protection is strong with Blu-ray, it is yet to be cracked so anyone claiming they can do it is lying and those sites are phishing sites.

I usually just buy the game if I want to use the multiplayer or if I really like it, but it is easier to play pirated games than original ones. Kinda turns me off from wanting to get originals. Here is an example: it takes a few mins to load up steam client and get signed in, then a few mins to load a game like bad company 2, then you have to log into EA game servers from within the game and all the button presses and wait time adds to about 5 mins, then you have to browse for a server and that layout is pretty retarded and slow so really it takes you like 10 to 15 mins easy to start playing an original game. On the pirated version you just run the exe and you're in, lol the fun starts, sadly no multiplayer on pirated versions of most games.

Kinda went off topic there so back to your problem, do NOT download any software on those websites, they are all tricks to load you with spyware and useless software. The best software burn games with have always been CloneCD and BlindWrite, that has not changed so no other software they can offer you will be better.

Archived