How To Send Large files between computers for free Online

tysroby

You can easily send large files directly between computers for free. If you send files via email, the maximum you can send per email is just 20 mb. May be you can store a lot in that 7 gb space, but you can’t send larger files. Here is an online tool that lets you to send large files between computers for free. It is like browser to browser file sharing.

I don’t know how many of you are aware of this Opera Unite web server on a web browser, where this allows you to send unlimited data between computers for free. Anyway, if you’re not using that, you can use this free online tool that lets you to share large files between computers for free. We have also discussed about Splitting large files into smaller ones.

send-large-files.png

Files Over Miles is a P2P file sharing using your browser for free. You can send large files between computers. All you need to do is, just hit FilesOverMiles.com, select your file from your PC, and get the Unique URL which can be sent to other person to download.

You need latest version of Adobe Flash player to work on Files over miles. You can also protect the file using a password, so that other users cannot download. Your files are sent the shortest way – directly between the recipient and you. There are no intermediate servers slowing down the process. Your file is encrypted and sent direct to another user. No intermediate servers.

Files Over Miles – Send large files between computers

Source: madrasgeek.com

• Replies 14
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

exelent info :)

I'll try...Thanks for the info & keep up the good work...:)

cool, will bear this in mind :)

unknownasphyxiated

what about teamviewer file transfer ?

if you use the free version,the session would be only 1 hour

after that you need to reconnect back

if you need to send a very large file you need to split it to smaller size

btw,TV is my choice

• 1 month later...

Archived