Anyone heard of Coral Player?

tipo

CoralPlayer is a new Media Player that can offer you a new and improved way to enjoy your media files. With a simple and user friendly interface it is now easier than ever to watch movies and listen to your music files. CoralPlayer supports a wide range of media formats for all your media experience on all Windows based systems (MAC is not yet supported).

homepage

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i`m convinced of that. a friend of mine downloaded a movie which could only be seen with coral player. i told him that there a catch for that. so i went to their site, saw what`s happening arround and came back to the forums to see what is really going on with coral player.that movie is a TSor CAM everywhere and he found it DVD encoded for coral player. i`m sure this is no good!

Here is what is says on their site:

For US$0.95 you will receive a 3 day trial of CoralPlayer. If you are not satisfied you may cancel your subscription at any time. If you choose to keep your subscription you will after 3 days be charged US$19.95 per month.

Sounds like a credit card scam to me since you don't even get a free trial to see how it works. $19.95 per month for a media player?? get real. Too many free options like VLC, Media Player Classic, JetAudio, GOM Player, KMPlayer, Winamp, MPCStar, BS.Player, DivX Player, etc.

CoralPlayer is a total scam..

:D

Here is what is says on their site:

For US$0.95 you will receive a 3 day trial of CoralPlayer.  If you are not satisfied you may cancel your subscription at any time.  If you choose to keep your subscription you will after 3 days be charged  US$19.95 per month.

Sounds like a credit card scam to me since you don't even get a free trial to see how it works.  $19.95 per month for a media player?? get real. Too many free options like VLC, Media Player Classic, JetAudio, GOM Player, KMPlayer, Winamp, MPCStar, BS.Player, DivX Player, etc.

CoralPlayer is a total scam..

:D

Scam as scam can be! -_-

Archived