Beyond words - must see !

implague

Love and Sorrow...Felt By All living Creatures

Here his wife is injured and the condition is fatal.

She was hit by a car as she swooped low across the road.

oQ8D3.jpg

Here he brought her food and attended to her with love and compassion..

dWeq2.jpg

He brought her food again but was shocked to find her dead.

He tried to move her....a rarely-seen effort for swallows!

tlnbg.jpg

Aware that his sweetheart is dead and will never come back to him again, He cries with adoring love.

4G6Pk.jpg

He stood beside her, saddened of her death.

sb8dq.jpg

Finally aware that she would never return to him, he

Stood beside her body with sadness and sorrow.

6BLL1.jpg

Millions of people cried after watching this picture in America and Europe and even in India . It is said that the Photographer sold these pictures for a nominal fee to the Most famous newspaper in France . All copies of that Newspaper were sold out on the day these pictures were published.

And many people think animals don't have a brain or feelings?

Don’t kill animals speacially birds

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...Then suddenly everyone realizes the photographer stood by and watched her die... and was financially and emotionally rewarded for it...revered for the work... I know that really demoralizes the whole thing.. and undermines the point.. but.. you simply can't ignore the whole picture..

Reminds me of my bird.. had it for probably close to 18 years.. would go outside with me and sit in the tree.. then I would take it back inside.. One day, it just decided to leave.. but I struggle with keeping animals as pets.. where their lives are controlled by humans.. and their complete and total quality of life is dependent on humans... sitting there in a cage... left to go insane with every normal emotion and need... a prison yard... even a dog can't go to the rest room without fear of being killed... or beaten.. when nobody is paying attention, or are otherwise occupied.. I just think they need to be free.. and within that freedom whatever they choose.. I just can't bring myself to have a pet.. seems selfish.. Example below...

40b83-93m.jpg

whoever said animals don't have feelings is a sh*tf**k

how i the world does that person explain why does a dog cry when his master is injured or is in a condition?

anyways sad story is sad

Archived