What will you look like in 20 years?

tysroby

There are those of us to whom the passing of time has been kind, and others who go through considerable changes. What do you think you will look like in 20 years? You have definitely seen Photoshoped pictures of what movie stars or pop icons would look like if they where considerably older or if they weighed a few extra pounds. But who, I ask of you, who would desecrate our photographs in a manner like that? Well fear no more, because In20Years.com claims it can do exactly that, and totally free of charge.

This is what the website says:"In20years is using advanced face detection and morphing technology to predict what your face would look like in 20 or 30 years from now.Our magical engine turns your face old automatically. All you have to do is upload your photo.You can also see what future holds for you if you were a drug addict...."

So what are you waiting for? Take a frontal picture of yourself, upload it and check out your future self. Or, you could take a picture of yourself made 20 years ago, upload it, morph it, and see just how accurate this website is. Have fun :)

imagine71.jpg

OH! I almost forgot. I am sure there are a lot of Justin Bieber fans on this forum. Well you are in luck boys and girls. Because, in20years.com anticipated your needs, and morphed a picture of Justin to satisfy your needs. Here is what our teen-sensation will look like a couple of decades later

Justin_Bieber.png

• Replies 1
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived