4 posts Not Showing-Are My posts Not allowed?

lance

NSANE>Earlier I pmd & asked about the same & did Not receive a reply So I post Here... Yesterday & today I posted a total of 5 apps w/ fix & 4 of the 5 are Not showing. Only "ZoneAlarm 7.0.337.000 Pro/+ Antivirus/+ Internet Security Suite+Fix" IS showing.... All 5 posts were neatly layed out;coded & images were hosted by an image host. Each post included a summary.. ...I am asking if my posts are NOT being allowed since I am new to this board.............Thank you

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nah, it's because they're either not NEWs or they're already listed on our frontpage (ie. my reponse in the ZA topic) ;)

basically we prefer to have new apps listed in that forum and not stuff we already have on the frontpage...

Thanks for ur enthusiasm ;)

I just checked one of ur posts. Thats has been made visible.

But if u were to take my feedback on that post and others which I just checked... They are in ur face kind of posts.

With the color combination of ur post.. they are too loud..

I personally would prefer fewer font colors... Keep it simple.

Software Description

Software pic (Optional)

Download Link

;) Link

Thats it.

And as nsane said Check frontpage and then software section. If the software is not listed plz feel free to post.

If someone has already posted regarding an update in the software section (sometimes they are hidden as it has to be approved) the member which has posted first gets the visibility. but all members which have updated gets their name on the frontpage

Archived