new forum logo

nsane

• Replies 50
  • Views 22k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you clip out the areas you want to go 'under' whatever :beg:

btw, i'm thinking of using that pic as a 'link me' button ;)

I just cut off the top of the 'N' . put it on a separate layer, and then stuck it back on over the top of the 'S'.  ;)  the psd files are still in the link in my previous post, download em if you want and you can see the layers. (in photoshop) looks more clever than it is.  :lol:

@nsane, lol, yep thats was the idea on that.  ;)

@ sam, I'll have a look at it later today maybe ;)

Oh, so its just that easy...... :pope:

Lol, I was thinking it was more advanced. :beg:

LemonHead2089

are those going to be the official "Link Me" buttons?

Guest tensegg

had to do a format, I'll post the psd's for those tomorrow, and the one for the beachcomber skin. reinstalling 5 billion programs sucks, big time ;)

They all look great ;)

Is it possible to do the third one using the dark orange colour, just to see what it's like?

Off topic - Looks like I'm going to have to do a reformat too at some point. I normally do one every 6-9 months depending on usage purely to clean my system.

Guest tensegg

yeah I'll have a go m8, will up that beachcomber too.

formatting is cool once its all done, just a pain getting it all back the way it was, I made a windows disc with nlite, with all the bits I didnt want removed etc, went and stood on the bugger before I got reinstalled, d'uh, dont drink and format!!! ;)

SliverSamuel

Nsane man, u should try going to www.ilovemessenger.com to get free and cool smileys!!! (some are in 3D too!)

yeah I'll have a go m8, will up that beachcomber too. 

formatting is cool once its all done, just a pain getting it all back the way it was, I made a windows disc with nlite, with all the bits I didnt want removed etc, went and stood on the bugger before I got reinstalled, d'uh, dont drink and format!!! ;)

You're in Scotland right? If you need any apps such as Win XP or whatever, hit me up with a PM and I'll burn you a copy and send it to you ;)

Guest tensegg

yep, sunny austria it is, thanks for the offer tho sam, much appreciated, I have a few copies tho, just only had that one that i sliptreamed and modified, cant for the life of me remember what I done to it though, bugger worked a treat too ;) :ph34r:

yeah, you guys can thank tensegg for the new logo...looks awsome :P

Do you mean the logo top left? Do you want me to ask a PeerWeb GFX'er to do some designs for one, and see if it's better? :huh:

Does that ad top right have to be there? :D

tensegg seems to be doing a pretty good job. the one i have on the default forum skin is one of his earlier logos, the ones on the frontpage and subway skin look alot better :huh:

thanks for the offer any how :P

tensegg seems to be doing a pretty good job. the one i have on the default forum skin is one of his earlier logos, the ones on the frontpage and subway skin look alot better :D

thanks for the offer any how :P

There are other skins? :huh: Meh the emoticons look shit in the other skins.

Guest tensegg

VIEW PSD's

ok, done a few other bits, and the beachcomber skin header is in the rar.

@nsane, saved all the layers in groups so you should be able to just drag each one to a new file for converting easily, (didnt know how to do it before :rolleyes: ) (tick auto selct groups in PS) or if you let me know how ya want em, I'll optimize em and send them on. Put some different ones for the frontpage, dunno how they will look. :)

• 7 months later...

Archived