Theming Match?

SacredCultivator

SacredCultivator

I was just wondering if anyone here are those that like to customize their Desktop/Theme?

Since I have been trying a few things here and there and I found a NICE AIM Skin but now I want to match the rest of my Desktop with it...

Here is a Link to a ScreenShot of it... There are 9 Colors but mine is the LimeGreen one: LimeGreen

Wondering if anyone happened to have any ideas as to what themes match that color scheme =/

• Replies 12
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well you'll need an app like StyleXP, search the forums it's been posted :P

As soon as you've downloaded and installed it, you can choose to keep or remove the custom themes they include for you (it helps keep you system clean). If none take your fancy, try looking on http://www.themexp.org/ and have a good look for something that matches. Good luck :P

I check on the XPStyle --> Options --> Use no resources. does it help or it's not working?

clicked on UxTheme Patcher...but it doesn't work.

LemonHead2089

it works here :P

I check on the XPStyle --> Options --> Use no resources.  does it help or it's not working?

Same thing, it doesn't work :huh: and will the Option 'Use No Resources" do any good?

• Administrator
Same thing, it doesn't work  :huh:  and will the Option 'Use No Resources" do any good?

Style XP will use resources. The only way Style XP could "Use no resources" is if it was uninstalled :huh: . Basically it works by loading a patched uxtheme.dll into memory.

BTW... what errors y'all get with the uxtheme patcher?

BTW... what errors y'all get with the uxtheme patcher?

No errors, just that the link wouldn't work (Yesterday) but now it does and will give it a try.

The link brings me to 2 Neowin pages, then a download page that doesnt work. Can someone please post the file here.

Archived