Consider this goodbye...

Broke As Hell

Broke As Hell

Well... it's been an amazing 3 years since I've had the pleasure of coming on the past K-Lite site, and eventaully to nsane productions. But after these years. I'll be leaving for college, hopefully to start a new life. Over the past years, I've realized on how much I hated my life. But now that I'll be leaving everything I ever loved or hated behind, I guess it doesn't quite matter anymore. I feel that I never did anything good or exciting with my life. Not to mention, I've come to terms with myself since I've been diagnosed with depression, and recently, I've accepted something I never thought I would be accepting...

I know I'm not exactly making any sense. But maybe it's just time for me to leave...

• Replies 8
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that sucks man, i hope everything works out for you in your new life tho (thought about doing that myself a few years back) :nono:

it's been nice knowin ya and your welcome back anytime :P

keep your head up...

Sorry to hear about the depression. I know it's not the easiest thing to admit to having so in any case you're already making progress in your attempts to combat it. It sounds as though you know what you need to do and I wish you all the best in your new life. You're going to have some ups and downs along the way... I'm sure you're not nieve to think otherwise... but just take 'em on the shoulder, keep your chin up and you'll do fine.

Take care buddy :nono:

Yes, have fun with your new life, and I hope you will return... someday, just to wave by, or --

get lawyer and defend nsane when he's gonna get his sue, because he's deffinatly gonna get one.

Cheers, and good luck,

• Administrator

:nono:

Goodbye my friend. If you need someone to talk to you know my email address, just send me one.

Wen u said "Start a new life" ... I hope in this world :nono:

Lifes not that bad .. just live it one day at a time..

I have also thought of starting / doing something new (completely radical.. like leaving job and going for a world tour) quite a few times.. just that I need a start.. (I am very very lazy and always broke :lol: )

Good to know that u have a start...

Hopefully will join/meet u someday :P

Again u can find all of us here atleast for some more time...

Good luck in your new life but dont do anything stupid :unsure: I hope that in that life you wont be broke as hell, but remember with friends or family you ll never be broke. Farewell.

Archived